• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxasness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

can we audition for someone, even though they already have auditions?
  2. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] When I went to Gamestop last Wensday, they said that they got a noice that it wouldn;t be released till June.. At least thats what they told me xD So we still have about 5 months xD
  3. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Now watch there be a plot twist; he is actually Sora from the future. :lol:
  4. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Close enough.. ( you can tell that I'm not that strongest at math) :35:
  5. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! When I went to Gamestop on Wensday, i ended up talking to some chick who said they ust got an email or somthing saything that Birth By Sleep will be realesed in June. so that's like 6 months D:
  6. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Sorry if its a little late to post this, as it was on page 68/69 I actualy did some scientific reserch into what degree metal (steel mainly) freeze's and breaks, to get an idea on how cold Ven was. "According to most codes (ASTM, ASME) the most...
  7. R

BBS voice actors-

wOOt! Yes Roxas is my favorite character!And he is the best character! (Right next to Sora of course):D
  8. R

BBS voice actors-

Ohh, yes now I remember! But I don't remeber that exact sound Roxas made while he was fighting... Anyway, I really do like Jesse as Roxas, I think he did a great job :D
  9. R

BBS voice actors-

I need a Psp too.... Birth By Sleep is gonna run my bank dry.... Anyway, where was the 'battle cry front' as you said, and when did Sora and Roxas fight? KHFM+? :confused:
  10. R

What ending should BBS have?

I just.... for once...... want a sad ending... anything as long as I cry........please?
  11. R

BBS voice actors-

XD!You know what? Now I want Avril to play as Aqua.... Man, I would pay to see that scene!
  12. R

BBS voice actors-

Yes,... disturbing, and she is still singing..... I mental image won't go away!!!
  13. R

BBS voice actors-

Holy snowballs!! Thats almost as distdurbing! :D
  14. R

BBS voice actors-

OMG! NOOO!!! If Avril Lavigne did Aqua, I would be scared that at any minute Aqua would start singing " I don’t like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend" I'm already mentally burned with that image now D:
  15. R

BBS voice actors-

I'm completly looking forward to Ven being voiced by Jesse McCartney!:D But I'm iffy if Johnny Young Bosch should play anybody, though he did a kick-ass job with Ichigo from Bleach.
Back