• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxaskeyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. roxaskeyblades

Just one day for europeans!

I haven't bought it yet (Oh My D:) I'll do it when I get time.
  2. roxaskeyblades

So What do we think?

I would say it's pretty good, both in story and graphics and all that =) Still, I'll give it a 8-9 of 10, because it was some places I didn't like that much. My favorite part is a part which will give spoilers, so I'm not going to say it^^'
  3. roxaskeyblades

a question about KH2 final mix

oh well, thanks for the answers=)
  4. roxaskeyblades

I mean the first thing he's typing, it looks like "brother" to me...
  5. roxaskeyblades

Well, I was just watching some of the new cutscenes in kingdom hearts 2 final mix, and I noticed that when Xemnas is typing on the computer to get to the room of sleep, it looked like he typed "brother", or did he just type something in japanese? look you can see for yourself YouTube -...
  6. roxaskeyblades

358/2 Days Novel Vol. 1 Cover

yes, please translate it =) I think it looks quite cool actually...but the game is the best
  7. roxaskeyblades

Xehanort's Heartless return

possibly had somethin to do with the darkness that still was in Riku's heart, Xheanort's heartless wanted to control Riku again, but he didn't have a body longer, so he came from the darkness in Riku's heart, or something like that...
  8. roxaskeyblades

Xehanort's Heartless return

but in the beginning, didn't Diz disguise himself as xheanort's heartless to "lure" him out of Riku? doesn't that mean that it wasn't xheanort's heartless sometimes?
  9. roxaskeyblades

another quiestion...

I just wondered about this for some time now, does Sora even know what a school is? or have he even been going to a school? In kingdom hearts 1 it looks like they don't, but in KH2 Kairi and Selphie goes to a school, even the gang in twilight town does it, but when Olette in KH2 asks if Sora...
  10. roxaskeyblades

Just wondering...

Hey, I'm new here, and I wanted to ask a question that I have wondered about for sometime. In the KH2 manga, in Roxas room when he is trying to find the trophy crystal, and he is looking all over his room, anybody else noticed that most of his things have a star or stars on it, and I just...
  11. roxaskeyblades

Days manga: chapter 1 scanlation

roxas is so cute in this^^,
Back