• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Roxas_Blivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

how do i get final form?

u get it by equipping oblivion to urself and oathkeeper on a drive form like.....master,once u drive into master,u drive into final instead,if that dosnt work,then i dont know
  2. R

final form?????

how to get final form? i got it by equipping oblivion to the main keyblade then equip oathkeeper to a drive like valor,then when u drive into valor,u automatically drive into final
  3. R

dissapointed with summons

i use peter pan 4 times only just because it looks kool
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Finishers

5 days and welcome to the forums
  5. R

How do u fight sephiroth?

u go back to hollow bastion/radiant garden,and go where u fought 1000 heartless
  6. R

Summon?

clouds omni slash is da coolest!
  7. R

dark crystals????can anyone help

i need help too,i cant find dark crystals,i can only find dark shards plz anyone help us?????
  8. R

KH2 - Play Arts Figures

this was already posted today
  9. R

What Did you like better from the first?

o yeah,i 4got.i never beat him,im lvl 51,i wach the cutscene,after that,i start battling him,he just sliced me with one hit,and i died.i didnt see that reaction command......
  10. R

What Did you like better from the first?

i missed aero too,but i guess they replaced it with reflect edit:i liked the secret bosses in kh1,but kh2 didnt have any,any that I know of
  11. R

How do you get Final form!

thats wat i did except i equipped oathkeeper with master and oblivion to myself
  12. R

KHII commericals.

mee to
  13. R

How do you get Final form!

i just got it randomly,i was gonna drive into master form when i was fighting xigbar,but it drived into final instead
  14. R

Kh2 Fans

no advertising.......