• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas_Blivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

how do i get final form?

u get it by equipping oblivion to urself and oathkeeper on a drive form like.....master,once u drive into master,u drive into final instead,if that dosnt work,then i dont know
  2. R

final form?????

how to get final form? i got it by equipping oblivion to the main keyblade then equip oathkeeper to a drive like valor,then when u drive into valor,u automatically drive into final
  3. R

dissapointed with summons

i use peter pan 4 times only just because it looks kool
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Finishers

5 days and welcome to the forums
  5. R

How do u fight sephiroth?

u go back to hollow bastion/radiant garden,and go where u fought 1000 heartless
  6. R

Summon?

clouds omni slash is da coolest!
  7. R

dark crystals????can anyone help

i need help too,i cant find dark crystals,i can only find dark shards plz anyone help us?????
  8. R

KH2 - Play Arts Figures

this was already posted today
  9. R

What Did you like better from the first?

o yeah,i 4got.i never beat him,im lvl 51,i wach the cutscene,after that,i start battling him,he just sliced me with one hit,and i died.i didnt see that reaction command......
  10. R

What Did you like better from the first?

i missed aero too,but i guess they replaced it with reflect edit:i liked the secret bosses in kh1,but kh2 didnt have any,any that I know of
  11. R

How do you get Final form!

thats wat i did except i equipped oathkeeper with master and oblivion to myself
  12. R

KHII commericals.

mee to
  13. R

How do you get Final form!

i just got it randomly,i was gonna drive into master form when i was fighting xigbar,but it drived into final instead
  14. R

Kh2 Fans

no advertising.......
Back