• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas_256

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

who likes Gaiaonline?

well i have been working on the gaia forums, a place by gaia, for gaia, and in sync with gaia so please, if you would be so kind as to join.....thank you. (sorry no URL) Thegaiaforums.proboards70.com Xen
  2. R

Why?

kh2 is still $50 and its been out for a while! i beat mine and just gave it away.....
  3. R

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

seriously.....my friend had it after he beat it...also i bought the cheat disc after i beat it....(just to mess around)
  4. R

Why?

i guess it is cause Re: com is sold along with fm+.....
  5. R

Why?

oh...well i mean like u know how its says fm+ then kh2 then com then kh? why not put a Re: com one in there?
  6. R

Why?

Why isn't there a Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain Of Memories board?
  7. R

Stupid things Square Enix does!

Well, the first thing would be taking out the program in kh2 that allows you to make your own keyblade! that would be so cool!!
  8. R

sweet combo!!

my friend discovered this but if you equip Fenir and a bunch of negative combos, your attack will just be a finishing combo! its really effective against certain bosses. post more combos if u find any please!
  9. R

last names

do sora and riku have a last name? and what about kairi?
  10. R

i wanna know.....

oh...ok! its all clear now......i think its weird how he turned into ansem.....i am suprised Sora didn't just start smacking him up a few......(i woulda!!)
  11. R

i wanna know.....

if riku is wearing an organization outfit, how come he isn't a member?:bored:
  12. R

Sora's a pimp!

straight up! prepaid! alotta youtube videos about kh so i was watching some of them.
Back