• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas_1113

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas_1113

TGS gameplay vids from Gametrailers!!

Here are 3 gameplay vids from Gametrailers@TGS Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Video Game, TGS 10: Japanese Combat Gameplay | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Video Game, TGS 10: Japanese System Gameplay | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos |...
  2. Roxas_1113

Prize Pod locations!

So, i am on Terra's storyline and i'm trying to get that Ice cream-keyblade, and I can't find those Prize pods unversed. Could someone with a guide please tell me the exact location of these in every world? And which ingredients are in which world.
  3. Roxas_1113

BBS 1up review!

Well here's the review of BBS by 1up Kingdom Hearts PSP Review for PSP from 1UP.com I haven't see any posts about this before but, sry if this is old
  4. Roxas_1113

Birtb by Sleep IGN Review!!!

Well to my defence, the other thread were not in top of the threads, had to scroll down a little to notice it :P
  5. Roxas_1113

Oh, just noticed someone else already posted a thread. But do you really consider 13 hours "pretty old" ?
  6. Roxas_1113

As the title says, here is IGNs review of BBS: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Review - PlayStation Portable Review at IGN
  7. Roxas_1113

LEVEL Magazine review of Birth By Sleep!

Sverigeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dålig recension, snackar inget gameplay ju, men skitsamma, bra betyg.[SWEDISH] Nice find petebeams
  8. Roxas_1113

(SPOILERS)Birth By Sleep Competition Idea

5 friggin megapixels 2525252525252525s1letsroll
  9. Roxas_1113

Uhhmmmmm, I have a cellphone with a pretty decent camera, lol
  10. Roxas_1113

Sound like a challenge, too bad I don't have a custom firmware though :(
  11. Roxas_1113

NEW TRAILER OF GAMESCOM KH BBS!!!!!

old It says gamespot in the corner of the video and in the explanation below....
  12. Roxas_1113

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

Coolio 252525252252525225
  13. Roxas_1113

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread So? Star trek is a terribly boring show :/ I would pick Star wars everyday a week over it. PS. Don't go fanboy on me now
  14. Roxas_1113

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

Jiggling breasts, it gave me the lulz
  15. Roxas_1113

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

Damn someone already thought about it :(
Back