• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxas78

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

watch my series pleaasss

alright then thanxs though for your opinons
  2. R

watch my series pleaasss

its not long its actully quite short
  3. R

watch my series pleaasss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- im makeing a series of kh 2 with roxas and stuff so far i finshed the first episode and the second episode there both finshed but i only have have the first episode up right now but if you can watch and tell me...
  4. R

watch my series pleaasss

im makeing a series of kh 2 with roxas and stuff so far i finshed the first episode and the second episode there both finshed but i only have have the first episode up right now but if you can watch and tell me what you think of it it would be greatly appriciated thank you hears the link to the...
  5. R

micky in the orgnization

is micky in the orgnization cause he was wearing a black coat like the orgnization in kh2 does but he never said if he was in the orgnixation or not or if was jsut duguising to be in the orgnization:confused:
  6. R

micky in the orgnization

is micky part of the orgnization cause they show him wearing the coat lke them but he never says why??? so whats the deal is he diguising to be in the orgnization or:confused: what
  7. R

KH3 STORY

THIS A FAN MADE MADE SOTRY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT KINGDOM HEARTS A NEW JURNAY A NEW LIFE CHAPTER 1 This a story about sora kairi and riku this story continues off after there jounay home and shortly after got a letter from king mickey so sora riku and kairi set off the letter said that there...
  8. R

Fanfiction ► KH3 STORY

hear is chapte 2 hope you like chapter 2 revenge As riku gets to the Kings castle he carrying Kairi in his arms Goffy and Donald come up.To riku they go in shock in what they see and they ask what happend .... riku says xehanort is back Goffy and Donald are in shock in what they hear.Riku...
  9. R

Fanfiction ► KH3 STORY

working on chapter two right now i will post up when im finshed glad you like it
  10. R

Fanfiction ► KH3 STORY

THIS A FAN MADE MADE SOTRY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT KINGDOM HEARTS A NEW JURNAY A NEW LIFE CHAPTER 1 This a story about sora kairi and riku this story continues off after there jounay home and shortly after got a letter from king mickey so sora riku and kairi set off the letter said that there...
  11. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:A New Beggining For The 2 Of Us

your a bitter you tottaly bit of my name i have that set as my name for my series im makeing for kh i had it all over this site you tottaly bit off my name:cursing:
  12. R

tgs on tv tonight

tgs is comeing on tv tonight at 5:00 on x-play on g4 thye might show the new trailer for the new kh series i hope they do
  13. R

TGS ON TV TODAY

tgs comes on tv today on g4 on X-play at 5:00 maybe they will show kingdom hearts trailer's for the new games i hope they do i cant wait:thumbsup:
  14. R

kh movie+series NO FLAMEING

excuse my grammer if its bad i moved this fourm hear thought it be best place since its anime central and pleas no flameing k i recently posted a tread about this but pepps kept flameing so on this one pleas no flameing k THIS THE NEW SERIES I AM MAKEING KH THIS A SNEEK PEEK OF THE INTRO OF...
  15. R

kh movie+series

k i recently posted a tread about this but pepps kept flameing so on this one pleas no flameing k THIS THE NEW SERIES I AM MAKEING KH THIS A SNEEK PEEK OF THE INTRO OF THE NEW SERIES KINGDOM HEARTS:A NEW BEGINING SPECIAL THANXS TO JFORCE123 FOR LETTING ME USE ONE OF HIS VIDEO'S SO I CAN MAKE...
Back