• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxas7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. roxas7

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

a look at that its the store i buy my games at pre order time
  2. roxas7

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Re: Possible NA Release Date for KH3D! if this is the release date than im pretty happy its a good date haha
  3. roxas7

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

i found it a oke game but that's mostly becuze i got to play as roxas again and see what he did al that time and seeming that i played birth by sleep before this i was kind of disappointed in the gameplay but all and all i found it a fun time
  4. roxas7

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

if it gonna come out overseas than i so gonna buy it i need that 3ds case it will make my white 3ds so awesome looking
  5. roxas7

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

who is 13 olivia wilde???
  6. roxas7

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

re: February Weekly Shonen Jump Scans i love the shot of riku on the light cycle i cant wait to run around in that world
  7. roxas7

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

i think we still get a new disney world cuz isn't it like if they open the keyholes of sleep they restore the world back in the realm of light if so then i have a strange feeling that they don't want the world that never was back in the realm of light
  8. roxas7

King and Centaur Xemnas

it would be awesome but i don't know if it will happen
  9. roxas7

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

the trailer was so amazing
  10. roxas7

Sora vs. Terra's LS(every part dubbed + extra scenes added)

this is so cool i love that you even like hear terra's voice while there fighting
  11. roxas7

We get to control KH2 Sora and Riku?

we can only hope for them to be playable that way i miss them so much
  12. roxas7

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

i love kh2 and its story but that's my opinion and i guess most people didn't but everybody has there own opinion
  13. roxas7

KH 3D NA + EU Releases IN 2012 Confirmed!

I'm guessing June release to its not to far away from the japanese release and not to close
  14. roxas7

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

i love how shes like flirty with riku and hes all like what and btw thanks for the link with the gif its awesome
  15. roxas7

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

i guess your right i was just like the used a new song in every main kh title so why not in kh3
Back