• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Whats the deal with BBS Volume 2?

Was it scrapped for good? I can't find any info on it
  2. R

The significance of orange/yellow eyes.

I would LOVE to see where and when it says that. I'm pretty sure it doesn't.
  3. R

The significance of orange/yellow eyes.

As we've seen, orange or yellowish eyes usually signify that the person has experienced dangerous amounts of darkness. However, is it just darkness or is it something else? As we've seen both Braig and Isa had normal colored eyes, but somehow their eye colors change to orange. Many people assume...
  4. R

Affinity level

What is the maximum affinity level your Dream Eaters can get? I'm up to 7 on one of them, but when is it maxed out?
  5. R

Gameinformer review

According to Gameinformer's website, they gave KH3D an 8.25, but according to this scan from this month's issue of Gameinformer, the game scored a 94. Why is that? Was it just a typo? or are the magazine and website reviews two separate reviews from different people? Here's the magazine scan...
  6. R

Flick Rush

How do you unlock more Flick Rush cups? And how many are there?
  7. R

Lea and Ienzo

I'm nearly 100% sure that Lea and Ienzo share a scene in DDD. Do they ever mention the fact that Axel had Zexion killed by Repliku? Shouldn't Ienzo be pissed? What about Even?
  8. R

Momentos/Flashbacks

Can someone explain these to me? What's the purpose of including these if they are optional? Do they make it clear that you HAVE to watch these to get the full story? From what I've seen you have to watch them all, or it makes no sense.
  9. R

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

Good review, but I don't trust IGN much. Every single major Zelda game that has be released has received a 9.0 or above. Even the DS ones. And I think EVERY console game has received a perfect 10. Seems pretty fishy considering the Zelda series and the Kingdom Hearts series share many flaws. The...
  10. R

Mickey's keyblade

There is absolutely no reason to be hostile. It was a simple question that I wanted clarification on. People don't post on these forums as much when people respond the way you did to their posts. My thread was a question I had, and it wasn't placed in the wrong section or anything.
  11. R

Mickey's keyblade

But why randomly show that point in Coded?
  12. R

Mickey's keyblade

Any explanation on why Mickey used Star Seeker in re: Coded? I'm pretty sure he uses Kingdom Key D in KH:3D.
  13. R

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Lately I've been trying to compile a list of celebs who are fans of the series. So far I have discovered Skrillex is a fan, as well as Soulja Boy the rapper. My sources include a Skrillex interview here: Skrillex Chats With 98 Rock's Mike Anderson - YouTube! And G4TV's top 100 game countdown...
  14. R

Braig or Xigbar?

Any confirmation on who the guy at the end of 3D who confronts Sora is yet? Not that it really matters because they are technically the same person, but for clarity's sake... He and others refer to him as Xigbar, and his theme song is titled "Xigbar". So is it Xigbar or Braig? Is it Xigbar, but...
  15. R

Any confirmation on how...

That's a flashback, isn't it?
Back