• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas0321

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help Needed On Completing Journal

For the limit attacks for Jack Sparrow, can u only use it against the pirats? Cause Im going against all heartless in Port Royal, and it wont let me use his limit. And I already finished that world, so does that mean that no more pirates show up? And if thats so, then does that mean that I wont...
  2. R

Passion Sheet Music

Thats awesome. Thanks for all your help!
  3. R

Passion Sheet Music

Any shuch thing? The piano sheet music for Passion? Or any Kingdom Hearts song for that matter? I play the piano and I think it would be awesome if I could play the songs. Thanks.
  4. R

SPOILER: Question about Namine

If Namine is Kairi's nobody, then why isnt her name a messed up version of Kairi with an x? Like Roxas and Sora. U can get Sora out of the name Roxas, just add an x. But what about Namine?
  5. R

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

I got 100% It was really fun. Especially getting to level 100. ^_^
  6. R

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

U can get the Ultima again in KH2? Oh boy.....It took me 4ever to get it in KH1.
  7. R

Storylines of Tarzan in KH2 before the copyright issues problem

I dont think they should take this stuff out. I mean, sure, I didnt enjoy Tarzan or AW. But then if their not in the next game, then what happend to them? I get the copy right thing, but whats the explanation for the game? U kno?
  8. R

a CRAZY idea about knights

I still think the Keyblade War is after KH2. I just have a feeling.
  9. R

NEW drive form

He's awsome in that form tho...
  10. R

Kairi's and Roxas' convo

^ ok then. Very interesting conversation I'm sure. lol
  11. R

???

Thanks much TwilightNight
  12. R

What animal is Peat?

I never knew he was a cat....A fat one too. But cats r fat. Boy, dont I kno it. My piano teacher has a HUGE cat! And his name's Tiny. XD
  13. R

a CRAZY idea about knights

I dunno. But somehow, I dont think that this Keyblade war is before KH1. I think its after Kh2. Maybe thats what the letter is about at the end of KH2. Maybe Micky left to look into this war. I dunno. OR The 3 Knights could be Sora, Riku and Kairi. I think the smaller one of the 2 could be...
  14. R

Kairi's and Roxas' convo

I thought that was Namine talking.I thought that Namine was telling Roxas about Kairi. Guess not.
  15. R

Final Form OBTAINED in Halloween Town *VID*

Please put it on youtube!
Back