• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

SHOULD I DO IT!

Psh JUST DO IT! i bought KH2:FM+ over the summer and it was worth it... i dont even understand japanese! u really dont need to understand japanese to play it. But it is quite expensive to import FM+ ($70 for the game; $30 for swap magic) so selling ur orignal KH2 will only take off around $20 if...
  2. R

help me?

use guard! that usually always works... gotta time it right :)
  3. R

new CoM

yah i imported KH2FM+ and it was worth it :)
  4. R

new CoM

I've played it! and there's really no cheats to the game... if you want to beat the game with an easy time just stack ur deck up with high cards and 0's so when bosses use sleights you can just card break them with zeros. its pretty much like the CoM for GBA
  5. R

final form

Well actually to get the final form all you need was to watch the cut scene with sora and roxas fighting, after that final form appears randomly when you drive during battle.
  6. R

Mushroom XIII Number I Doesn't Appear!?!

You find the first Mushroom at memories skyscraper or whatever its called, where you fought roxas... and yes you have to beat xemnas and clear the game for it to appear
  7. R

Hades I Can't Deafeat Him!!!!!!!!

You could always set ur deck to have a lot of high cards such as 9's or 8's and have a lot of 0's to break his sleights... thats what i did for that last few bosses of the game.
Back