• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxas Xion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Right,as we know Ven is inside Sora whom is if you like his brother of thelight; as Kiri is to Aqua and Riku is to Terra. Aqua placed thatcharm on Kiri so she wouldn't lose her heart to darkness and entrusther heart when the time came to someone she trusted with it. In a fewcut scenes in the first kingdom hearts you see her hand close aroundsomething near her chest which I believe is that charmed necklace.When we find Kiri standing in front of that door at Lost Isles shesays Sora almost as though she answering a question say ?Would doyou trust to guard your heart? to which Sora is given Kiri's heartto safe guard. At this point Kiri's body didn't turn into a heartlessso I think that charm was protecting her body from such and the powerof the charm with Kiri's body was the base which created the witchNaman?, later when Sora returns Kiri's heart along with his own (Ican't remember if their hearts are together or separate whilst withinSora so bare with me) this leaves Ven in Sora's body creating Roxasas Ven's nobody, now Sora's heart is kinda merged with Kiri's and isbeing purified as they say there was darkness in Sora's heart Kirithen returns it to him and his heart leaving her body creates Xionwhen Xion disappears she goes into Roxas I think when he sees Sora atthe beginning of kingdom hearts 2 Sora's memories return to him andXion tags along and is later reunited with Kiri allowing her to wieldthe keyblade now being worthy to although she was already able as shetouched Aqua's keyblade just as Riku touched Terra's. At one point Iwas thinking how Ven's darkness looks like Sora if Sora's was Roxasbut it didn't add up. I know many of you may be thinking of the gapbetween events but it could be 3 months between Sora searching forRiku and put to sleep by Naman?, the time isn't specified exceptlater in 358/2 days and kingdom hearts 2. As to my theory it madesense in head as I set it out stage by stage, the only thing thatpuzzles me is Oblivion and Oathkeeper one was Roxas/Sora's and theother Xion's Oblivion should Riku Xion's memories making them fade Ican't decide if its fading from Riku's memory or if its just leavingRoxas's has he let go of the keyblade it crosses my mind that in theheat of the moment he may have thought that it was Xion whilst in astate of grief I mean if someone you care for dies you can go into astate of denile and end up seeing them when you most want to and sowas returning her keyblade to what he thought was her if you recallthe shocked expression of the hood movement a realisation if you will(don't hold me to that hypothesis though I'm not 100% sure) so thething is it can be equally said that Oathkeeper is the promisebetween Roxas and Xion let alone Sora and Kiri and Terra, Aqua andVen as they all have the star-charm as a symbol of the promise to betogether again. Based on my earlier train of thought I want to saythat Oathkeeper is Kiri and Xion's based on my idea the Xion wascreated through Kiri and Sora's hearts of light thanks to the charmsprotection when Kiri purified Sora's heart and that Oblivion isRoxas's because of his heart full of hate towards the lose of Xionand how no one seemed to care like he did also notice how a girl whosounded like Xion asked Riku to stop him she didn't want Roxas toworry about it or be upset about losing her. I know not all that I'vewrote will make sense to all nor will all agree with everything I putbut some of it does make sense and based on the info in Kingdomhearts 3 we will see if any is right, that is if they don't drag itout further with more riddles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back