• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxas-XIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nah, I was looking at Promise-kun's profile to ask him to post or something.

And I am a bad guy, roar!
    ;) Not at all. But I'm not easily annoyed anyway.

XD I can see XIGBAR'S different expressions during that TALK. I wonder which man would be blood red first! XD Because you know Roxas would want to know EVERYTHING...IN DETAIL.
    XD I use it way too often myself, so it doesn't bother me!

AND LAWLSAUCE. That would be one interesting image. Picture Xigbar trying to explain "The Talk" to the kid. XD
    "Roxas is awesome, xigbar is awesome. Seeing Xigbar as his father makes Roxas look awesome!!! XD"

XD HUh. Thank you, very, very much. I think. XD *giggles* That impression made me laugh a lot! <3 And yes. Xigbar = EPICDADDY.
    That's the thing about me ..I'm not afraid to mention someone in a vm, because I like them confronting me xD as youy can see from Knight's anger.
    Well Umbra took a peek at this convo and we're uh..working it out in pm I guess. I could care less about Knight, but I didn't wanna work with Umbra on bad terms.
    Oh, he's failing at it, don't worry ..he's not impressing me at least.

As for her ..she didn't exactly flip, but she had this attitude over it that just hinted she was sore. Makes it seem like Xion deserves to win because she had the saddest story or something ridiculous like that. I don't know about fall out, I'm just extremely disappointed after witnessing that side of her. I thought she was better than that =/

Thanks, I'll think for sure.
    Well lets look at it this way...

Knight: A smart ass
    Umbra: Emotional wreck today ..I like her, but her attitude for Xion losing in a forum game is just disgusting.
    You: You're fine, no problems with you at all.

Two out of three wouldn't care, Umbra is happy for a replacement. I don't WANT to leave, but there's just nothing to work for ..I'll give it some thought if you want.
    Yeah, I'm leaning towards just stopping, even though playing as Riku is great. Your story is fine man, its just the people and the lack of detail.

1. People don't detail anything, won't name any names here >.> but a whole sentence with just what someone said is ridiculous
    2. You're good, but other times I don't feel the need to even try and write even an AVERAGE post. If certain people are gonna write something like "Lets go to so and so!" with nothing else to say, why bother?..
    B
    Its okay and just to piss us off xD heheh
    Lol ..personally I'm more worried about Knight. He can't help but jump in on anything ..and if Riku and Drake fight he'll probably magically sense it and interfere ..
    Lol no, it was nothing to do with the roleplay I bet ..he probably did something else, oh well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back