• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas' Star09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

xD Just because he's singing about fishies, that doesn't make him gay. LOL.
  2. R

Oh, I had fun with Axel >D Though, I died the first time and beat him the second, lol.
  3. R

I am so stuck in the Underworld, trying to win this stupid Cerubues Cup. I was on match 8 and I went freaking Anti form, and I had to build my drive back up in match 9 to kill that stupid 3 headed dog, that took up my time. >< I can't get past nine. I hate this level...I get so freaking close...
  4. R

Is This Suppose To Happen?

Ok. I'm stuck in the Underworld level where I have to win that Cerubues(sp?) cup. It is HARD...to me. Anyways, this doesn't happen everytime, but when I change to Valor Form, I look like a Heartless. At first I thought they did something to me to make that happen... Is there anyway to get rid...
  5. R

Help/Support ► My friend is getting....[LANGUAGE USED IN THREAD]

That's not a real friend. I would act the same as you, excepct I wouldn't go hit some random person. Calm down and stop talking to him for a while, giving the both of you time to cool down.The choice to continue talking to him after this is completly up to you. Though I woukdn't and avoid him...
  6. R

Here Comes Another KH addict

Hello. I am new. I loved Roxas in KH2, I wanted to play as him longer than I did. I haven't played all of KH2 yet. Actually, I watched so many vids of KH on YouTube I decided to get it. Now funny thing is, I thought I bought part 1 when I actually bought part 2. So I yes, I am a total newbie to...
Back