• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas and Xion

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I think there won't be new disney worlds, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. For those who remember, Square usually annouce new worlds a few weeks before the launch of the game? And I would like to see Traverse Town again, from de DDD...
  2. Roxas and Xion

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Oh god, I know nothing about this 😰
  3. Roxas and Xion

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Where did you guys take Cable Town from?
  4. Roxas and Xion

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

OMG, I'm gonna die if this become real!
  5. Roxas and Xion

KH3D to Appear in Next Famitsu!

I hope it's nothing about the event
  6. Roxas and Xion

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

I hope Traverse Town and TWTNW don't be one fo the Seven, I would like TT be a hub world and TWTNW be the final world
  7. Roxas and Xion

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

I hope there' s more worlds, seriously, cause the game will be kind small, althuogh the worlds will be biggers
  8. Roxas and Xion

Something i noticed on the Special Trailer.

We already know that, but there's a diference between these chairs, there is one bigger, where mickey is trying to reach to sora, and other smaller, where sora sits alone
  9. Roxas and Xion

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

I kinda hope that's a new character, but probably is not, it's more fan hope based in nothing
  10. Roxas and Xion

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Then we could expect DDD for july, or less, I. Hope
  11. Roxas and Xion

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

I think Sora will fall into RoD, and Riku will go back to RoL. Just look at the picture: Sora is falling and the sky behind him is kind dark, he is sleeping and Mickey is trying to save him, maybe he goes to RoD too, would explain better how they will save Aqua.
  12. Roxas and Xion

Do you think we are due for an announcement of a Kingdom Hearts game beyond DDD this year?

I don't belive so. We don't even know when Versus is coming out, and Nomura will not stop to produce KH games because of that. So probably we will see another non-KH 3 game after DDD being annouced.
  13. Roxas and Xion

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! thank you, Chaser. I was about to do search in my disney library to find a film wich has a desert, but I think I'll do it anyway, cuz I don't remenber a desert in T3M, althouthg there is a lot of time that I don't watch this film
  14. Roxas and Xion

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Guys, there's a desert on the video, what worlds is that suposed to be?
  15. Roxas and Xion

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! There's a scene that looks like Sora is in a desert, what's that suposed to be, maybe T3M?
Back