• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas 22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Christmas killed the mood.

Sora was like a five year old.
  2. R

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

BOOYAH! Azrael agrees with me!
  3. R

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

MAybe Terra knew what he meant?
  4. R

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if it isn't I'm sorry. But I was watching the translated RE CoM scenes. and I heard Sora say to namine. and if I'm not mistaken, Ven says to Terra IS it possible he was talking about erasing his memories? Again not sure if there is already a...
  5. R

New Gangan scans

Thanks Krexia, looking forward to playing as Ven.
  6. R

umbreallas as a continuing joke :)

It is Crisis Core. You can tell, the hud is unique.
  7. R

A Heartless/Nobody Question

Also, I'd like to say, Heartless can't take physical (body, or human-like) forms on there own. They require possession (Like Xehanort's heartless with Riku) or a PoH to make them a walking heart (Kairi saving Sora)
  8. R

Xion's "placement"

HAven't read anything else in this yet but..... If Xion's appearance is Kairi, wouldn't that make her kairi? Then agian... Doesnt' she take a diff shape depending on who looks at her? Not sure bout that though...
  9. R

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

Re: A Keybearer's Journey [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic interesting, strange but interesting. Love the bit about his Gravity defying hair XD
  10. R

Anti-Form and ledges

I can go get the code if you want it.... just PM me if you do, cause i dunno how to do spoilers thing...
  11. R

World Limit Commands

1. Riku/Auron/ Trinity all tie for first. 2. Mulan (FOR CHINA! Mushu: FIRE! Sora: SHINY!) 3. Beast
  12. R

Anti-Form and ledges

Actually Xigbar was where ifirst saw Final Form XD And i got the codebreaker code for all forms (PLUS ANTI FORM) And use it all the time to goof off in. Use it with drive without allies code and you get ANTI-FORM VS XEMNAS ON DRAGON! (pwnage, btw)
  13. R

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

lol @ Teny again Luxord: FEAR MY CARDS! Sora: FEAR MY SCISSORS! Luxord: CRAP!
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Organization XV Christmas Special

I know this thread is old...but THAT WAS AWESOME!
  15. R

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

LOL at Strawberry! He would love that too much :P ROFLMAO at Teny, Belle + anger = SUPER PRINCESS OF HEARTS POWERS GO FORTH AND RAPE ALL THAT LIVES BY TURNING HEARTLESS BACK INTO PEOPLE AND FUCKING UP XALDIN!
Back