• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoseGirl007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

Oh thank god, after having played the later Kingdom Hearts games where you can skip cut scenes and then recently going back to play Kingdom Hearts, I forgot how painful it is to watch the same scene over and over again each time you die - especially when battling Riku. Celebration time because I...
  2. R

Ven's Story! Boss Fight Help?

haha yeah, just figured that :S :) thanks though!
  3. R

Ven's Story! Boss Fight Help?

Im in-between Olympus Coliseum and Deep Space, where you fight the heartless on your journey, i'm completely stuck! tips etc? thanks haha!
  4. R

Little Rant: Loading Times

The load times with the 600mb aren't that bad, i think it was only 12ish turns of the heart before each cutscene. From the reviews, i was expecting alot worse!
  5. R

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

Master Eraqus is killing the heck out of me! I'm level 25, what should i be at?
  6. R

7ish hours at the Coliseum, I'm fighting Eraqus now, and i'm just about to hit ten! :)
  7. R

Don't worry! I've done it :D
  8. R

Yey thanks! :) Now i'm stuck on Zack Part Two - how do i avoid his main attack where he swifts around you in the air,
  9. R

I'm playing the Ten Round timed challenged in the Coliseum, and i can't pass round 5 XD Any tips! Thanks!
  10. R

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

Now i'm really glad i didn't pre order! thats really bad D;
  11. R

Yeah, i remember GameTraders being very strict with 358 Days release...
  12. R

Haha! I know, i was so excited to walk into my local store on monday and see it! I had a fit! Yey Gametraders!
  13. R

Is/Will there be any diference between the UK and US versions of Birth By Sleep?

The Art Book Comes With The Special Addition I Think.
  14. R

Is/Will there be any diference between the UK and US versions of Birth By Sleep?

They should be exactly the same, the only difference is that one is brought in Europe, and one is brought in America :) I'm so excited, 11 Days for me
  15. R

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

I brought a PSP just for Birth By Sleep And its amazing. much better then my DS. I can do so much more then i can on my ds, compared to my psp - Ds is very cheap, and is just all about touch screens, the quality of the psp games i have are awesome and amazing. And BBS is going to be so much...
Back