• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rorona13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► One Piece again:Rush to the new world

Chapter 7:Fire vs Metal ------------------------- Ban stood in front of a man wearing a black coat and sitting on a throne." So you're Finivus old man?" "You should have respect for your elders brat." said Finivus as he stepped off of his throne. "No way that's happening." said Ban as flame...
  2. R

Chapter 6: Mist and Guns --------------------- Nani and Yuria looked on at the man and women in front of them.Inside the large room a double team fight was going on and so far the girls were losing. "So...this is all you have?' asked the woman with the spears. "There team work is pretty bad."...
  3. R

Chapter 5:Breaker ------------------------------------------------------------ Eric stood in what seemed to be a inside backyard looking at a man wearing a pair of red gauntlets.The other's went on ahead and he hoped that Zean took care of his enemy.Now all he had to do was beat this guy and...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Soul

Chain 1:Lost and found ------------------------------------------------------- The world of Radiant Garden became a full town with a field of grass and woods outside of it. Legends of Sora and the others have been known through out the land.But years back Sora, Riku, and Kairi disappeared along...
  5. R

Chapter 4:Ban's Crew vs Finivus. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (Finivus's Tower) "So this is it?" they stood inside of Finivus's tower.Oddly enough it looked like they were inside a clock tower since the walls were covered in gears that turned in...
  6. R

Chapter 3:Red Leg vs Iron fist! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eric and the man stood outside Baram Gardan," Hey Eric, you know after I beat you down, i'm gonna take those tow girls and put'em in my harem right?" he taunted with a...
  7. R

Chapter 2: Smith Island -------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Ocean) "Hey, Ban?" asked Zean "What?" replied the rubber elemental as he stopped looking down at the water. "What positions do you need filled for the crew?" Ban beamed, he...
  8. R

Chapter one:Captain and Marksmen meet the First Mate Prologue The year is 20XX.The world hasen't changed much from the days of pirates.Although humans do have acess to technology now most of it is used along side nature as well.People still use boats to get around on sea and caars are only...
  9. R

hello

Ah hello everyone.I'm new to this board as you can see....and right now i'm working on two stories.One about One Piece and one about KH
Back