• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RonaldPoe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RonaldPoe

A possible 9/15 leak for KH4 was discovered on discord

You guys might know that I'm an electronic musician and remixer along with a big KH fan. I'm also a mod in a KH crossover roleplay server on discord. Anyway one of the server members (theboldknight) talked to someone suspicious in another discord server and they might have a leak for KH4. Most...
  2. RonaldPoe

T-PAIN CONFIRMED FOR KH4

I never listened to T-Pain and am not a hip-hop fan. I have no idea if his music is good or still holds up. I also think this is a funny parody edit (not canon). Also remember when some people dreaded Skrillex's contribution to KH3 but the resulting song was epic and well-received (I'm among...
  3. RonaldPoe

The Fanmade Music Thread

I'm into character theme songs and once had a thread for that. However I'm not sure about a triumphant Aqua theme. Try looking up Aqua tribute Kingdom Hearts or something. However I find this song to be effective as both an Anti-Aqua theme and a Terra and Aqua shipping theme. It fits the ending...
  4. RonaldPoe

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Yeah I've got to hand that one to them ... Bad pun but it was worth it.
  5. RonaldPoe

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I'm so happy my boys, Sora and Joker (I'm also a big Persona fan and adored P5), are in Smash Bros together. Like many of us, I bought the DLC and beat Classic Mode already. His campaign was fun (all the music played was from KH1 and the opponents were appropriate) and like his playstyle. Who...
  6. RonaldPoe

If Melody of Memory got a sequel or DLC what new tracks would you like to see included?

I agree that more classic Disney songs and KH3 representation would be awesome. Why not have a few Disney villain songs in the setlist? Still disappointed about the absence of Nort Court (among other late game tracks). Too bad most the boss themes were already used for stages ("Dismiss", "Rage...
  7. RonaldPoe

Halloweentown Transformations

I always found it hilarious how Jack's scared of Roxas in a cloak and not the dozens of macabre monsters in town. He's fine with Sora (who looks very similar) dressed as a vampire too (they quickly became good friends). Also I'd say Riku would be either a Werewolf or some kind of demon. Aqua...
  8. RonaldPoe

The Fanmade Music Thread

I checked the thread and made sure this hasn't been posted. This is a Metal guitar medley of various Xehanort themes with extra shred. His Metal cover of "Destiny Islands" also kicks ass.
  9. RonaldPoe

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

I still suspect that he's the KH equivalent of Lucifer. He seems like both a Light Bringer (translation of Lucifer) and a fallen hero/angel figure.
  10. RonaldPoe

The Fanmade Music Thread

This thread has a lot of good choices that I'm familiar with. I think this guy has some good KH mashups that sound cool and coherent (despite using 5 different pieces at times). I've actually messaged the guy who did "Light of the Worlds" (an impressive medley that's already been posted and...
  11. RonaldPoe

A defense for Ishimoto

If Ishimoto copy-pasted the "Rage Awakened" part s (still doesn't make sense for a final Xehanort theme) from the previous theme, no wonder that section of "Dark Domination" sucks and the transition feels abrupt. I feel the Armored Xehnaort theme (basically lethargic choir "Rage Awakened" and...
  12. RonaldPoe

What's your laughable video game villain?

Mysterio's design is pretty typical for him but his fight is an embarrassment (he goes down in one punch). Classic Pete was a joke to begin with (his attacks hurt him arguably more than Sora). I've got a couple more examples. YHVH from Shin Magami Tensei franchise. This thing's supposed to be a...
  13. RonaldPoe

What are some games you think are underrated?

I remember the first Dark Cloud. I beat it when I was younger. It was very unique and pretty memorable. Anyone played Devil Survivor or its sequel. They're rather underrated RPG's from the Shin Megami Tensei series but one of the easier entries in that franchise. From the impressive Metal...
  14. RonaldPoe

Polygon Man does look stupid but his uselessness is worse. I feel Kronika (Mortal Kombat 11) is an example of what they were going for (a fighting game boss who summons minions often). She's actually difficult and far more interesting.
  15. RonaldPoe

I looked up Jasper Blatt Jr. and wow, you're right. I've got a few more. First is Koldan from Tattoo Assassins. The whole game is So Bad Its Good but this guy is no exception. He looks like a Mortal Kombat version of DSP/The King of Hate (a very notorious, incompetent, and obnoxious Let's...
Back