• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rokusasu_XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Secret ending in kh2

the secret ending looks so realistic (and final fantasy-ish)..do u think the game will be much darker..more complicated...much harder?? considering the fact that kh2 is QUITE easy (easier than kh1....i think)..??? probably the secret ending takes place during the time when sora/kairi/riku got...
  2. R

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

o...and...how do i obtain the remainder of 'renkei' list??? i haf some difficulties getting the others...
  3. R

need help to get the hades cups and how do u defeat sephiroth

I NEED HELP!!! PLZ!!! i couldnt obtain any cups after defeating yuffie n leon....WHY?????? cuz everytime i er..'won'....hades didnt reward me anything.... wut should i do???? and......................................... how do u escape from sephiroth's attacks???? cuz......he looks...
  4. R

how do you synthesize ultima weapon in kh2?

um..but what if i used up all the items???
  5. R

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

um.........how do i defeat sephiroth????? he is toooooooooo hard.....
  6. R

Where to find the final form?

pleaseeeeeee can anyone tell me where to find the final form?? because i haf found all the treasure boxes around the word...n still couldnt find the final form one.. (i haf actually finished the whole game w/out the final form..but...!! i want it!! =_=) do i hafta defeat sephiroth in order to...
  7. R

what is the world that never was

u better not watch..lol.. but then.. the wall running thing isnt an ability.. itz like..a command thing where u press triangle
  8. R

I know why it took so long.

maybe SE delayed it cuz....they wanna make ppl impatient...so the longer ppl wait..the more they wanna buy the game??
Back