• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ROGJEX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

Some of the fights were kind of hard, but not really. Now trying to win with no damage, THAT is hard!!!!!! (and I'm talking about regular KH2, imagine KH2FM)
  2. R

Jesse McCartney & Kingdom Hearts 2 / Roxas

^ Dude, I agree with you, but Haley was in the gay 411 thing
  3. R

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS!!!

Well glad you found the song, and I think this thread should close now. Someone call a MOD!
  4. R

Videos for a non-player

Although Kh-vids.net does have Sora's side of Re:CoM ,for some strange reason, it does not have Riku's side of Re:CoM completed. It stops at 8th floor basement ,so your going have to look somewhere else for the rest of the story.
  5. R

Question about the DS

What symbol? A link would be greatly appericated.
  6. R

Captain Hook!

Equip a lot of cards that can make slieghts, like Ars Arcana and Sonic Blade (and if you have it, Ragnarok).
  7. R

What is with the letter at the end?

It will probably be telling them about the things that happened in BBS or something.
  8. R

peradox cerberus

In the Hades Paradox, when you can only use summons use Peter Pan, you will get a lot of points and kill them easier.
  9. R

wow, its been a while since I was here

There is no PS3 game yet, if they do, it'll probably be 3, maybe 4, years away.
  10. R

Do these guys sound like a copy of Organization XIII

What ever you do though, don't make the hero a kid with a giant key and 2 animal-like partners looking for their friends!
  11. R

Which one?

Well, namine would be better if she started showing more emotion, she sounded so boring. Back to the question, it would have to be Kairi.
  12. R

Finding the gravity card

Dang, u must have played a lot to reach level 99 on Com. Anyways, one way to get the Gravity card is to go to any moggle shop and pick the most expensive magic pack. If its not there, then I don't know.
  13. R

help me?

i didnt no that there was a roxas card, what does it do?
  14. R

Vexen II Glitch Help?

prenium cards suck ass! dont use!!!
  15. R

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

watchin tv during the last riku fight, and we both had like 20% of r hp
Back