Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roeboot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Last Axel Battle

I had all those things and 3 Aero cards. It makes a very good sleigh.
  2. R

KH:COM worth it?

I hated the game at first but I stuck with it. I'm glad I played it. It makes following the KH plot more easier and I got some plot insight from it.
  3. R

Tony Jay passed away

I only found out today since I haven't been to my favorite Reboot forum in a few days. To the die hard Reboot fan he was Megabyte. To the Beauty & the Beast fan he was Paracelcus. But his credits go on for so long many of you who play games or watch cartoons have heard him. To me he had a voice...
  4. R

I made my nephew mad at me...

I am tired of being embarassed including about my age... kid!
  5. R

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

Which is why I'm such a failure with Final Fantasy games. CoM seemed a lot easier. I'm surprised I do as well as I can in KH.
  6. R

Happy ending of X-2

Can someone tell me a site that has it in Quicktime and in English. I'd really like to see it again since getting that ending is impossible for me.
  7. R

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

I thought I wasn't going to beat it and I'm loosy at stragedy games. I learned good zero cards at the bottom of the deck was key to breaking attacks. Its was the key I needed to beat Dark Riku in both games as well as the final boss battles. I couldn't find a certain map card for 2 days and just...
  8. R

So I've been told via PM. I'll buy the game this weekend. I promise.
  9. R

I'm posting this here because this happened because I only finished Chain of Memories and am buying KH2 next weekend. I figured out who DiZ is at the very end of the Riku story. :blushing: I'm sort of embarrassed because I figured it out before I played the next game. I might not have done it...
  10. R

Marluxia battle no. 1

Thanks. It did work on both versions of Marluxia (I FINISHED THE SORA STORY!) And I did find that continuing to leave several zero cards at the bottom of the deck helped break attacks. EDIT:I am happy the Riku story is easier.
  11. R

Marluxia battle no. 1

I have been told he's not tough but I'm having a problem lasting long enough to beat him. Any advice on which deck cards are the best?
  12. R

The Namine Topic 2.0

In my opinion, Larxene was the real witch. Namine was so lonely. Like Sora I forgive her.
  13. R

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

I picked Larxene but I figured Axel would be the overall favorite.
  14. R

1 map card

Thanks from me too. I got a 1 map card this morning. :thumbup:
  15. R

1 map card

After getting all the way to the end of the game the idea of starting over to get a one card isn't cool. I told my nephew I didn't need to play this game! :cry: EDIT: I intend on pressing on.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6