• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *shudders* Sony Vegas. I never EVER could understand that program. It was far too advance for me. :p Ahaha!

And I'm not much of an anime watcher personally, I like Western Animation most. :)
    ;) *smiles and then giggles* Oh now little one. That is just too sweet of you to say! I don't know about amazing, but thank you for the compliment! I'm very pleased you liked them! :D
    You're welcome. Enjoy. ;) But be warned that I sometimes get pretty sappy with my fictions.

And I will send you my newest Kingdom Hearts fan fiction soon. I have to finish re-editing it. In the meantime, what would you say to seeing some of my artwork?
    Hm. Your art if you can give me an example. :)

And yes? Well, I do both. I make artwork solely on the computer, and sometimes on paper then Adobe. Or just paper. :p

And I'm not that good either, I just use Photoshop to make some dramatic lighting effects on my drawings.

And AMV stands for Anime Music Video. :D
    That he would. ;) That he would.

Yes? That's insanely cool. :) I do stuff like that as well. I'm an artist and a writer, I can use photoshop and make AMVs sometimes. But I love drawing and writing. (I use MS Word for writing and MS PAINT for art. :D)

Do you have your stuf posted anywere? I'd love to see it. :)
    Darn right. ;D He's be the one in the background trying to convience everyone to let the kid off early on his "grounding". :p And Xigbar would be the one *TO* ground the kid! :p Ahaha!

Indeed those noodles are cool. Yummy too.

So tell me, do you write or draw? *loves asking this*
    ;) Indeed he does. See, Axel is like his cocky older brother. But in 358/2 Days...I got this really awesome vibe that Xigbar was treating him like son. Even if Xiggy won't ever admit it. ;)

And lolz. Well I'll be saying it now! So you will! :D
    *shrug of my shoulders* It's because I support a lot of Male/Male relationships, but I support them in a Non-Romantic family realationship way. Such as with this, I support it in a Father/Son way...but people see two men together and think "YAOI." Meh! :p

And really? Well that's another first. :D Thank you!

And cool noodles...I think I'm going to be saying that now. >___>
    "You have an BRILLANT avvie. I mean- XIgbar and roxas? Ammaazzzzing."

That's honstly the first time something has said that about my graphics. ;) Espcially my icon. Most people think of it as slash and I get odd reactions. But really, thank you love! Thank you very much. :D You are too kind, little one!
    Hehe. Definitely Axel. But I loooove fire, so I almost HAD to like him. ^_^ Plus he has such a sad story. Xigbar and Marluxia are my next favorites though. I'm kinda bummed we don't get to see any of Marluxia in Birth by Sleep. I really wanted to see him when he was younger. He would have been adorable!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back