• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RiyKyu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

It seems nonoe has noiticed my return....

Thanx for nothing guys!:lol: Really made me feel welcome for saying nothing to me! Anyways it feels so good to return! :cool: "noneo was a typo i meant to say noone"
  2. R

Iron man 2!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - IRON MAN 2 UPDATE It's offical that Iron Man 2 is set for 2010. A few acting replacements along with new characters have been added in the moive. Also here's a page that has updates on the movie: Splash Page » ‘Iron Man 2’ Rumors Cast Tim Robbins As Howard Stark, Hawkeye & Black...
  3. R

Batman 3

Ive heard that the offical release date is 2011 and Jack Nickelson will be playing the Joker as well as Jonny Depp playing the Riddler. As far as i know this is the only ture trailer for the movie: YouTube - *NEW* Batman 3- The Caped Crusader [ Official Teaser Trailer 2011 ] (riddler) Please...
  4. R

KH 358/2 Days USA!

I perordered so i should be getting it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, if you didnt preoder than you shit outa luck cuz there gonna sell sell sell.
  5. R

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

Well, i preordered it so im lucky
  6. R

Terra and Riku

OR MAYBE SORA WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!MAYBE HE WANTS THE KEYBLADE FOR HIS OWN EVIL INTENTIONS.:o_O: jk yea i agree with you clowde....:thumbsup:
  7. R

2 theories in 1 thread

Ok i thought that all you had to do is pick up another keyblade and you can dual weild? I mean any key bearer can dual weild. You dont have to have special colthes to do it. And, Roxas was able to dual weild before Sora got his forms Sorry for the Double post........
  8. R

2 theories in 1 thread

Ok i thought that all you had to do is pick up another keyblade and you can dual weild? I mean any key bearer can dual weild. You dont have to have special colthes to do it.
  9. R

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

UGGGGGGGGGG theres a fucking line in front of the game store im buying it from.Theres like 20 people and it dosent open for 5 hours.........
  10. R

Terra and Riku

Because people like Sora better than Riku and they repress the fact that RIKU IS THE REAL KEYBLADE MASTER .
  11. R

Sora's Official Height?

What i dont get is why when they were 14&15, they all looked like 10 year old's.
  12. R

Aqua a POH?

Ok i have a question. If Aqua is a POH,then wounldnt she be needed to open the door that Sora opend in Kingdom Hearts?\ Or is it like a certian number of hearts to open it???
  13. R

Aqua's Keyblade

Okay..The day Riku was supposed to recive the Kingdom key,heartless came to Destiny Islands. Riku got engufled in darkness, so he couldnt get the Kingdom Key. So Sora got it insted. It is a PROVEN fact that the Kingdom Key was origanally meant for Riku. Also the correct abbervetion is VAT not...
  14. R

Aqua's Keyblade

Riku was meant to get the kingdom key. Didnt we talk about this yesterday???
Back