• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Recent content by RiyKyu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

It seems nonoe has noiticed my return....

Thanx for nothing guys!:lol: Really made me feel welcome for saying nothing to me! Anyways it feels so good to return! :cool: "noneo was a typo i meant to say noone"
  2. R

Iron man 2!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - IRON MAN 2 UPDATE It's offical that Iron Man 2 is set for 2010. A few acting replacements along with new characters have been added in the moive. Also here's a page that has updates on the movie: Splash Page » ‘Iron Man 2’ Rumors Cast Tim Robbins As Howard Stark, Hawkeye & Black...
  3. R

Batman 3

Ive heard that the offical release date is 2011 and Jack Nickelson will be playing the Joker as well as Jonny Depp playing the Riddler. As far as i know this is the only ture trailer for the movie: YouTube - *NEW* Batman 3- The Caped Crusader [ Official Teaser Trailer 2011 ] (riddler) Please...
  4. R

RiyKyu

I lost my e-mail account so i had to make a new profile but im really RiyKyu.