• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rioraku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Music for Passion (Orchastrated version)

man...who doesnt want sheet music for Passion (orchestrated)....i wish my high school band could play it
  2. R

Quick question....sorry

I need help trying to get into the Goddess of Fate tournament....I know I need to be Lvl 53 (which I am) but it's not a choice when I select one of the cups.....do I need to do someting else?
  3. R

Something funny that I found

Apparently it's a sorta parody on how the words Nobody and Heart are used in Kh2....just something to take a break from the game....or not...still kinda funny http://www.snafu-comics.com/
  4. R

Funniest thing happened to me!

So will Mickey always come out in the Xaldin battle?
  5. R

Do You Have The Game Yet ?

I paid for mine in full at an EB Games....out of town....so one of my relatives picked it up for me....but I don't have it.....*cry*
  6. R

'Sanctuary/Passions' vs. 'Keep Tryin'

It's funny....I like Simple and Clean better than Hikari but Passion better than Sanctuary......but I personally don't think it would fit KH2....I mean how would Keep Tryin' ~after the battle~ sound? LOL
  7. R

Vid for all Utada's Fans...

i'm pretty sure alot of Hikki fans know about it...(they get stuff about Hikki on utada-online.net before we do)anyway, well i guess fans on this site can see how she sings it live for the first time.
  8. R

Read This Quick!!!

it's on channel 244
  9. R

Read This Quick!!!

oooh i got DirecTV....already checked it so it will change at 10:00p.m.(central)! Just found this.....wierd...... Mickey Mouse makes an appearance in the movie. During the solar sailer sequence about 70 minutes into the movie, Mickey's head is plainly visible on the plain over which they are...
  10. R

Is there enough time for CoM?

Where's the fun in that?
  11. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Language

I posted something like this awhile back...but *sigh* i don't think it will happen....*sad*
  12. R

I want to make this VERY clear

Exactly, to me that seems like hypocracy or just plain stupid. Saying you hate it then saying you like it later. Maybe we should release some unholy Passionate wrath on the Sanctuary n00b haters
  13. R

I want to make this VERY clear

There is one but apparently they are too lazy to look for it and post in it. Actually, I think it's a sticky, meaning its near the top.
  14. R

Sanctuary

hmm....i think it sound pretty good....but what i'm really looking forward to is Sanctuary ~after the battle~ ^_^
  15. R

A remake of KH2?

true, but it doesn't mean he won't do it eventually. he has the whole PS3 life span to do it.
Back