• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikuxSora_Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

Okay then it's good that you understand more than i do. So you stop, i have nothing more to say.
  2. R

Arr... my bad! Sorry! >w< Do you understand this 4 word? S-T-O-P? You're creating an ugly scene here.
  3. R

Didn't i just say stop? Ha ha relax, i'm not asking you to rush! Just want to tell you that i miss your fanfic ^w^ And don't be so hard on yourself 'kay? All of your fanfic readers will always support you! X3 He eh, i didn't say seasalt do something wrong! :)
  4. R

Aigo! Calm down guys!!! ^^;;; As SeaSalt said, let's just end the discussion 'kay? ^w^ Let's be in good terms please everyone!!! :) By the way, SeaSalt, i'm started to miss your fanfic, so update soon please! >w<
  5. R

Hope you get better soon, SeaSalt! ^w^ Cheers!
  6. R

My gosh! O_____o I suggest you should see doctor!
  7. R

That's cool! I wish i can go to an adventure like them too! Not like going to school and doing homework! XD Anyway, another awesome chap!!!!! ^w^
  8. R

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

Wowwie, seriously, your english is much better than mine!!!! ^^;;; *slaps myself*
  9. R

What!? SSIC! You're sick!? O_____o Hope you get better soon! ;_;
  10. R

Hold tight? *immediately tightened seat belt* Ignoring???? Whaddya mean? ^w^
  11. R

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

WOW! I think you can get full mark in my school's english compostion! Nice chapter! Go go go!! XD
  12. R

Finally you updated! xDD;;; Cheers! Awesome chapter! ^w^
  13. R

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

lol XD I don't understand japanese! X3 ...err... i think we better don't spam here ^w^
  14. R

If me i will just keep on attacking him then immediately i will press the square button (guard) that can cause some damage to him also xDDD;; i dun have final mix ;_;
  15. R

The first time i tried i also die lol xDDD;;; But now it's a really big help to me OuO
Back