• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikutheDarkKnight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Yet another BHK *hypothesis*

I would agree but there is a slight problem. We've only played as Sora himself. We don't know if he's the only one who can. Sure it says he will be but we still have to assume that there is more. And tell me again why some people call him the Keyblade Master. Please. Enlighten me.
  2. R

Yet another BHK *hypothesis*

Funny how he is needed for Sora to be complete and yet people are saying that he is both Sora and Riku. Pfft. This theory is wrong on so many levels..
  3. R

**All the confermed Worlds ok KH2!**

And you forgot to list Twilight Town twice. You start out in it, but later in the game it changes.
  4. R

BHK's Name

Ok people. I was just snooping around here and personally I'm sort of getting sick of seeing the name "BHK" around here. Also, it's been brought to my attention that his name could be in some relation to Sora's and Riku's etc. Ya know how Sora's name means Sky or whatever and Riku's mean Heart...
  5. R

preorder

September 2006? I think you are a year ahead....I think you mean 2005..
  6. R

Dark may not be bad!

I see where you are going with this...I don't really see anything bad with your theory and I agree with the fact that just because something is intimidating doesn't mean it is always bad...At least I hope thats what you meant...
  7. R

Kh2 Secret Bosses !!!

All of this suggesting Secret Bosses crap is what resulted in them getting a Kh:Final Mix.
  8. R

white creatures in com

I'm sorry to get this off topic...but has anyone besides me noticed that some of the Dusk has zippers....Especially that big one. It has a LARGE zipper.
  9. R

Is Sora from Twilight Town?

Re: Twilight Town? Maybe it was familiar to Sora because Kairi could have possibly visited the place. Just because Ansem made her go to Destiny Islands or wherever from Hollow Bastion doesn't mean that she didn't take a side tour or anything...And if Sora and Kairi's heart is connected then...
  10. R

Sora's Guardian

I remember seeing some picture where it showed BHK on some island that looks something like Destiny Islands. It could be Sora and BHK could be cousins of some sort....So it could be possible that when Kairi met BHK, she gave him a charm as well...But that's just my theory...And he probably...
  11. R

Blond Hair Guy!!!

I think that theory is.....stupid. No offense. Also who ever said the Oblivion and OathKeeper were the Keyblades of light and dark? Think. In some part in KH, it said something about there being a keyblade of ruin and one of something else. I forget. It said how someone in the past had it as...
  12. R

kh 2 memory transfer?

No. How do we know that the monsters won't be strong though? The new monsters could be like mini-sephiroths for all we know..
  13. R

kh 2 memory transfer?

It would be nice if you could transfer your data from KH1 to Kh2. Plus, in Kh2, you might not start out at level 1...It wouldn't make sense if you got all the way to level 100 on KH then you have to start at level 1 on KH2..
  14. R

3 keyblade theory

Sorry to get this off topic but where is all this "KH3" stuff coming from?
  15. R

KH2 to be 2 disks

It would be good if they put it on 2 disks. The 1st disk could go about Sora's story then at the end something happens and it makes you play the 2nd disk and then it begins with BHK's story.
Back