• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikusGurlkh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Flames of the Heart (an Axel fanfic)

hmm this seems interesting and awsome all at the same time. hehe that Six kid seems pretty awsome. guyliner rocks! :D yeah so cant wait for a new chapter whee((for some reason reading this made my extremely hyper (:))
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII's Victim

its interesting i definately think you should continue it :D
  3. R

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Kingdom Hearts: Ansem the Wise

ha yeah i agree with HeartofTwilight ((spesially the ienzo part :D))
  4. R

YAY you posted! well i think its i awsome, expesially((wow i cant spell that)) for a first fan fic. :O you must have mad skills! so yeah i really hope you keep going with this (:
  5. R

hmm sorry i dont have any friends on here and my other friends dont play kingdom hearts...half of them dont even know what it is :P. but i do think its good so i hope someone else posts !
  6. R

it seems interesting sooo im gunna say you should post more cuz i think i will like it. yeah :D
  7. R

Fanfiction ► :\Flu Attack at Castle Oblivion:/

ha wow i almost pised my pants laughing at that :D zexion reminds me of me...weird...yet awsome. hehe i cant even picture what Marluxia is gunna do for his revenge.
  8. R

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

hmm yes wondering. thats all i seem to do lately. but wonder ing is fun when its wondering about stuuf like this. :D sooo im gunna sit and wait for the next chap and wonder
  9. R

Fanfiction ► The Fourteenth Member

hehe abducted by aliens hehe that was great. coolio so a prequel huh? thats awsome :D i think that this...is totally awsome. yeah thats what i think.
  10. R

ooo me likey. i loved how you incorperated the lyrics. :D keep goin
  11. R

Fanfiction ► Legend of the Keyblade

oo interesting i like the style of this. it reminded me of lord of the rings for some reason...oh well. twas awsome! deffinately continue with this :)
  12. R

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

WOW im dumb. i have seen this fic for a while now and i JUST noticed that it was ienzo and he is my fave character...well zexion but yeah same thing. this fic is pure awsomeness.must have more! but yeah take your time.
  13. R

yess a new chapter. i cant get over how awsome your writing is ! well im just gunna paitiently wait for more :D
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

:D yayyy this is awsome. you really know how to write. cant wait for more!
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Return Unto Oblivion

whee i like it :D YAY ZEXION! i love storys that have him in it and not alot do :( yup anyway keep going with this cuz i think its awsome
Back