• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikusGirl55

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Yup Ive done it.
  2. R

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I saw a commercial for it on Disney channel.
  3. R

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

I loved KH2. But I dont think it was as good as the first one. It lacked something...I thought about it a month or so ago (really hard) and I think it was the (as cheesy as this sounds) magic and emotion. The first game had such a good plot too and KH2 had some useless use of worlds. The...
  4. R

Lmao!

lol ive seen that before its weird
  5. R

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

riku and why are you guys being so mean?
  6. R

What has kh2 given you in life?

it taught me to always keep my friends in my heart
  7. R

Reversed Sanctuary

Does anybody have Sanctuary in wav format or have a reversed version of Sanctuary? I want to hear the backwards lyrics. Please and thank you =)
  8. R

3 parts I might've missed in KH2

no I don't think anyone ever saw them, they were deleted or changed by nomura
  9. R

KH2 Jobs

i guess fight heartless for money
  10. R

Kairi Is How Much Old?

i thought sora looked different. you'd be surprised how much girls can change in one year.
  11. R

Secret message part 2!

you might want to put spoiler in the title before someone starts getting mad
  12. R

KH2 Final Mix?!?!?

i think he said he wouldn't make one but ill still hope he does
  13. R

Sanctuary Clue?

yeah he is a very tricky person
  14. R

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

1. riku 2. sora 3. roxas
  15. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i thought a lot of parts were sad so ill put them in categories. a little sad when: -sora got on his knees to show how much he cared about kairi. - when ansem the wise died really sad when: -goofy got hit in the head -roxas said his summer vacation was over i cried when: -sora found riku and...
Back