Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rikus2Sexy4U

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

Addicted... my little sister is to the point of unhealthy... she built a Sora 'Shrine' in her closet... *shudders* scary...
  2. R

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

You print off a million pictures of Riku hang them on your wall and curse Ansem Maleficent and Vexen for even putting a finger on him! ... or maybe that's just being a fan girl... ok how about stealing one of those 'Key to the City' things and parading around town yelling "I'm the keyblade...
  3. R

Big shoes or Big feet??????

Lookit their little legs and arms! theres no way they'd have feet that big! the big shoes is a Disney touch for sure... anymore they'd look kinda weird with smaller shoes...
  4. R

BHK related to Sora?

That would be cute! ^_^ it would be like Link and his younger sister! I love it when they give VG C's family! ^_^ hehe me again! :P I'm gone...
  5. R

Riku and his blindfold

I just want to know if we'll be seeing Riku multiple time throughout the game or if he'll only appears towards the end...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6