• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku's New Look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Elven Wings / Angels Craft OoC and Sign up

Edit: I want to have at least 3-4 other RP'ers before I officially start it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Original: OK, this is based off of the books that I am writing. This is designed to keep my novel writing prowess sharp while I am focused...
  2. R

Basics?

It's been 8+ months since I last logged in, and the site has changed a lot. (lovin' it by the way) I just don't get everything yet. What do the level and experience stuff mean? How do you get started on that? And how do you go back and view hwy you got rep and how many rep points you got...
  3. R

I'm back (again)

OK, the last time I logged in was the 11th of October of '08! (that's a long time!) So I thought I'd drop by and reintroduce myself. My user name is very clear, but you can all call me RNL, or Aubrey. Either is fine. (and I am a GUY). So, anyway, just dropping a hello to everyone. ^_^
  4. R

Returning (again)

Hey. yall. Its been awhile since I've been here. I want to apologize to everyone that I knew on here before who are still active. I've been busy with moving back in with my family and stuff, and school, and some other (really big drama's) stuff. I'm still working on that, but things are getting...
  5. R

Org. XIII's Heartless?

Thats why I said that. To clear it up for everyone else. Including myself. I don't think that you can toss it up one way or the other, because of what happened to Xehanort, so until further evidence what I just said is most likely the rules for Heartless/Nobody.
  6. R

Org. XIII's Heartless?

Ah, OK. I think I got it now. More darkness = stronger heartless, Stronger Heart = stronger Nobody. And Xehanort had both, as much as I don't want to admit that he had a strong heart because he was evil, but he did.
  7. R

Org. XIII's Heartless?

Yes, he only appeared as a cloaked figure, but since he stood upright and had the ability to speak I think its fair to assume that he had a human like body.
  8. R

Org. XIII's Heartless?

That doesn't make sense because of Xemnes. Unless Xemnes gave himself over to the darkness and his original body itself became a heartless, and didn't go through the conventional transformation and the rest went over to become a Nobody in the conventional way. Like HEARTLESS= NOT NORMAL; NOBODY...
  9. R

Org. XIII's Heartless?

If thats so then why did Xemnes have a special Heartless? (I obviously don't pay that much attention)
  10. R

Help/Support ► Girl issues... no idea what to do

I've seen you on my threads before and I wonder if you go around to posts that are serious, or are in the discussion thread at all, and just pick on people like an ass. You act like your a victim all the time, shut up, please. It would make these forums better if you left your rude comments to...
  11. R

Welcome, New Peoples!

OK, so welcome to the new people that join this Forums every day. I am Aubrey, or more well known as RNL (username). If you need a friend, just add me. If you need any help getting started I'll help ya out too.
  12. R

If you could wish for anything....

If you could wish for anything what would it be? Personally I would wish for Angel Wings, its a bit strange for a guy to wish for, but thats what I would fish for hands down. What about if you had three wishes? Then I would add on to that with: 2) Being able to change my physicle appearence...
  13. R

Worst Fears?

Hey, I'm sorta bored so I wanna know yalls worst fears. I'll even share mine. Heights (I pass out after 4 floors up) The ocean (I was caught in a riptide when I was little, almost died) Band directors (long story) Some members of the opposite gender from me. (I mean come on, some of them can...
  14. R

Several Lyrics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'll Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm more afraid in the light Then I ever was in the dark. Here I am known, Here I am seen. Here you can see me. You can see the Sorrow in my eyes, The ache of my heart. You can see the...
  15. R

Angels Craft

This was written awhile back, maybe a few weeks ago. It was written double spaced, so I'm sorry that its so hard to read and such. And I had it so that it would space out so there wouldn't be any indention unless I wanted them. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not sure how to fix that here on...
Back