• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku's Hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku's Hair

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! FINALLY WE HEAR RIKU IN ENGLISH! I am at peace! :') Also, is it just me or does Xehanort kind of have an accent at the end?
  2. Riku's Hair

Seth Kearsley is going to ask Disney about making a Kingdom Hearts animated series again

Seth Kearsley, the director of the canceled Kingdom Hearts animated series, is yet again going to ask Disney about making a Kingdom Hearts animated series! This will be his third attempt. This man just never gives up! I hope it works out! Here's the tweet where he talks about it...
  3. Riku's Hair

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

I was really surprised when I heard her say that at the end of the movie! I 100% believe it was a Kingdom Hearts 3 reference! A Wreck-It Ralph world would be hilarious because they could keep going with the Yozora thing from Toy Story where everyone is acting like they know him and Sora has no...
  4. Riku's Hair

Hello! I'm Riku's Hair!

Hello! I'm Riku's Hair! I've had this account for a while but I never really posted. I pretty much just used the account to save threads and come back later and hear what everyone was saying. Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is almost out I'm excited to actually engage with everyone! Also, how do I...
Back