• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku's Girl11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 Final Mix

I know alot of people are posting about this know,but for some strange reason none of my questions are being answered.What I was aondering was if some of you guys could answer them.For staters can anybody find a traliar of KH2 Final Mix in english?Cause all I keep on gettin is JAPANESE.:cursing...
  2. R

Riku's Kairi

I was thinking about how Sora has a someone just 4 him Kairi,but Riku doesn't have anyone.What happened to his Kairi?And if this thread has allready been done doen't flame me Pleeeaaase.
  3. R

Riku's Kairi

I was thinking about how Sora has a someone just 4 him Kairi,but Riku doesn't have anyone.What happened to his Kairi?And if this thread has allready been done doen't flame me.
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2 Cover revealed "The Destruction of Hollow Bastion"

I find it kind of funny that the book is called the destruction of Hollow Bastion and Sora and the gang are just siting there eating icecream as if there's nothing goin on
  5. R

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

That can't be the symbol because in the strartegy guide all of the bosses that you fight that are neither heartless or nobody are counted under that symbol and they can't all be chasers.:p
  6. R

Which House?

If Sora were to go to Hogwarts in KH3 which house do you think he'd be in?: Grifindor Slitheren Hufflepuff Ravenclaw
  7. R

KH2 Favorite character

Riku would bemy first favorite and Sora would be my second.:) :D
  8. R

KH2 a rip off?

If you think that KH2 is a rip of then exactely why did you play it and then tell us people who actually loved the game that it sucked? Comen sence would have told you to keep your extremely gay coment to yourself. DOY DAHHHHHHHHHHH! You're gay coment really has me pissed what about the rest...
  9. R

Who makes the coolest couple?

Who do you think makes a better couple? Riku+Kiari(KH) Sora+Kiari(KH+KH2) Roxas+Nanine(KH2)[/
  10. R

funny and very fast kh2 opening video lol

That was extremely funny,and a little familiar When did ya come across that:p :D
Back