• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rikupwns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

wow how many times did you post this valor?
  2. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i personally feel like the clip had something to do with explaining how xehanort lost his memories, so that means the past. but im wondering do you think they will explain the video in the first half of the next game like they did with roxas in kh2 and then move back to the present with sora? or...
  3. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i guess thats why the movie throws so many people off, no one really knows the time setting it could be past or future. i hope the final mix can answer the question.
  4. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i dont think Ienzo is still alive, my theory is the fourth figure being xehanort. its a possibility that he was once a keyblade wielder, ansem the wise did speak of him and unusal talents
  5. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

what i really wanna know is who that fourth person seen in the video is and if he or she is the reason why this knights helment is cracked opened
  6. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i was extremely lazy and did not look at all the other post, you guys can bash me if you want to but. did any of you take a look at the scan and see the knight with his helment cracked opened. blue eyes and brown hair...what do you guys think about him
  7. R

Sephiroth

yea, you dummy i said i sucked at it no need for you to repeat what i said stupid
  8. R

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

spoiler section please, but since im already in here the crown might actually play apart in kh3 IF THERE IS ONE considering riku's keyblade has the heartless symbol on it and we see the nobody symbol a thousand times in TWTNW. this should be in the spoiler section
  9. R

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

when i first got kingdom hearts 2 i did standard first cause i thought proud was going to be like kingdom hearts 1 where i did get my a$$ beat alot. but after beating kh2 on standard went to proud and noticed no difference in difficulty. sure i reached a point where i started to die alot but...
  10. R

personally anyone who comes in here that has beaten proud isnt bragging they are simply saying hey i beat the game it wasnt that hard you can beat it too. people think others are bragging well cause they simply suck at the game and hate the fact that they dont have enough talent to play the...
  11. R

like ive said proud was way too easy is there any way to make it harder besides trying to beat it on the lowest level possible
  12. R

proud was beaten on lvl 54 sephy lvl 72 xaldin lvl 39 overall easy is there some way to make it harder like the last one i choose the wand at the station with roxas and that made it a little harder any one know of any other ways?
  13. R

i decided to be gay and post something on this topic... proud is so easy its not even funny and gameboymaster if you still havent beaten proud by now then you really do suck at this game
  14. R

Sephiroth

yea i suck i couldnt beat him until i was at level 100 with ultima but in kh2 it was like way easy
Back