• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rikubaka67

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

(I know you won't see this for a while, but...) wow, that sounds really cool! good luck!
  2. R

Help/Support ► Meeting Girls

I pretty much agree with what everyone else said. just remember to be yourself when you talk to a girl. I personally hate it when guys try to impress me by saying things that are obvisually not true. don't brag too much, but don't seem insecure either. don't dominate the conversation, but don't...
  3. R

I'm back!!

*sigh* it's been a while since I've been on here. So long in fact, that I feel like I'm new here! so I was just saying "Hi!" and to any and all of the people on here that remember me from before, please send me a message or something. to anyone I don't know (which is probably most of the people...
  4. R

right or left handed?

I was bored, and I felt like making this thread. are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? I am ambidextrous.
  5. R

the llama song...

many of you probably have already seen this, but to those who haven't this is great: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php :D :p
  6. R

My poem

I wrote this in school a few days ago, and I was wondering what everyone thought. It's about a guy I like. "Everytime" When you love someone... And all you want is to be with them... But you can't, and you know it... When the closer you get to him, the farther away he seems... And just...
  7. R

is it true that in Australia, the toilet water spins the opposite way?

is it true that in Australia, the toilet water spins the opposite way?:p
  8. R

Football vs. The Arts

One thing that really annoys me is that my school shows more support for the football team than they do for the arts. Lots of people say that our high school musicals every year are almost professional, but we don't get much recognation from the school. The football team, on the other hand, is...
  9. R

If you Could Chooe a Path

Twilight: best of both worlds!
  10. R

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

I didn't cry! "I am strong! I am incincible! I am...." awww man *cries* I'll miss u p_r155!!!
  11. R

If you Could Chooe a Path

I'd go with twilight, and NOT just because Riku is twilight.
  12. R

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy uh oh, this got past the 1st page. pr_155 is gonna be mad lol!!!
  13. R

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy ok, now it makes more sense.
  14. R

abortions?

hey, I felt like making a new thread, so I decided to see what everyone's opinions were on one of the most controversial topics--abortion. I looked and I did not see another thread like this, so if there is I'm sorry. I do not belive in abortions because it is still living, even if its not yet...
  15. R

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy ok, im glad i came back here, i thought u said u were gonna lock this thread. i can wait 4 next week, i'll just read the chapters u have now 2 do something (as if im not busy enough lol) P.S.- pr_155, i was reading my guestbook on xanga a few days ago, when r...
Back