• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku7244

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

YAY this just made my day!!! Start up the count down clock so i can stare at it all day.
  2. R

clarification please. bbs spoilers

Okay after playing bbs and watching the hidden video, I have a question. Okay so in the end mx takes over Terras body. We find out that Terra is always fighting to take back control. Now while inside Terra, is mx still controlling Terra's body? Or is it just a Terra with amnesia? We know that...
  3. R

Theory on dream drop distance

I like this theory a lot. I would makes sense to me that they would need some kind of item weather it be a keyblade or what have you to wake Ventus and Xion and Roxas maybe even Axal, and all the others bc why wouldn't King mickey or Master Yensid just have Sora go wake them from the start.
  4. R

Birth by Sleep Turns a Year old

YAY!!!! It was almost a year ago my PSP became useful :P
  5. R

kingdomhearts myspace

hey dose anyone know where i can get some kingdom hearts GIFs and/or miny clips.
  6. R

The REAL thing for the third symbol spoilers

i think your right it will have nothing to do with kh3 ay all
  7. R

kingdom hearts 2 stuff

hey dose any one know a good place to where i can get some KH2 stuff for myspace?????
  8. R

Kh2: Too Easy?

yeah i agree im almost done and i got it like on friday..what took them 4 years to make only takes 4 days to beat
  9. R

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE on it

kool do you want a medal or something???
  10. R

Sora vs Roxas pt2

roxas is kool but i have to go with my boy sora :)
  11. R

can some one here give me a hand

okay found some thing thank you
  12. R

can some one here give me a hand

hey i was just wondering dose any one have a link to some cut seans of sora fighting in timeless river. i want to see what the fighting will looks like
  13. R

passion

sry wrong thred
  14. R

lets just say

okay let just say that for some reson they never ended up make kh2 do you think you could of made you own ending of what you think would have happned. b/c there was alot of dout that there was going to be a 2nd one at fisrt.
  15. R

are you going to use cheats

Are any of you going to use any cheat codes, like action relpay or code braker. and i dont think there will be any in game cheat codes but if there are would you use them? i dont think i will the first time around but after i have beating it i wont feel bad about it anymore and get me some...
Back