• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku262

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

kh3 on ps?

is kh3 coming on ps2 or ps3 or will they go on both i know this came up before but there arnt as many good games on ps3 as ps2 but dont get me wrong there have been some good games but then i herd that you cant too many ps2 games on ps3 what im saying is do you really think that its going on p3...
  2. R

Roxas

i know roxas was apart of sora but namie said he wasnt supsed to be there was he soras nobody:confused: i forgot
  3. R

roxas

i know roxas was part of sora but namie said there was no point in him was he soras nobody so why was he there:confused: i fergot
  4. R

Hollow Bastion

yea i miss it but the org is different
  5. R

i need suggestions

what have you been using....
  6. R

Full Playthrough: Chain of Memories:(GBA): Reverse/Rebirth

that is awsome and i have a page on youtube
  7. R

Why couldn't Sora help Kairi?

to make another game she had to go home and if she didnt shed just get in the besides its rikus turn to be saved dur
  8. R

magic keys

go on ebay try the comercals
  9. R

roxas

what was really the whole point of roxas i know he's apart of sora but why was he there
  10. R

if you could make your own character

how would you make your own character
  11. R

Ignoring the heart?

lots of people do that sometimes you know you should do something and do something and you don't then you get this weird feelling:unsure: :closedeyes: other people don't really care or just don't feel like doing someting right.
  12. R

sora's new look

:confused: i think it's to make people interasted the first one was ok bout the lateron ones look cool either way i think his outfits look cool
  13. R

Relevance to the bigger plot-line

the baginning of the first game is sorta boring i'll start the second one soon but really i'm thinking of later on in the game other than what i see now so i can see what the story really is but im just starting though
Back