• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku is darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

yo-yo?

hey. Is anybody here good at yo-yoing? Thats actually good? That can do a decent trick? or professionally? I am.
  2. R

Help w/ Vexen...

use fire fira and firaga and level up
  3. R

The Official KH2 Sephiroth Thread

sry, but i dont have a ps2, never had one, but i did it on my cousins ps2 and got him down to 3 health bars left or somethin.
  4. R

Roxas limit break

his limit break is shown on the site, its where he flies around really fast hitting heartless, but how can he have 2 limit breaks?
  5. R

People in your school, neigherhood, etc

okay, in your school, neigherhood, and other places like that, is there a lot of people that know and like kingdom hearts?
  6. R

Am I Alone on This?

COM is pretty good i like the game. but its kinda lika a while-youre-wating-for-kh2 kinda game other than that its good but at the end and beginning i hate the no voicess thing but i liked how it was awesome graphics in those cutscenes. im talking about the one for GBA
  7. R

obsessed with kh?

YouTube - You've Played Kingdom Hearts TOO Much When... does anyone find this mean? i dont. what are your thoughts, people?
  8. R

Level at Destiny Islands

me too i was on like level 4 or 3 one of the really low, i liked training on wakka. but i didnt really play kh1(not really 2,sorta)
  9. R

i got it! (nobody theory)

you mean, when he died, when he fired that ray at kingdom hearts and said something about being wrong about many things.
  10. R

i got it! (nobody theory)

ok, roxas is a different nobody right? Namine too. i have a theory, roxas was born when sora turned heartless. but kairi changed him back. so when he changed back, roxas sorta changed. and namine too. i know namine isnt kairis nobody, but it could happen with them too. kairi got her heart...
  11. R

im confused kh3

(sorry if someone already put this) ok, every one keeps on talking about a kh3, but are they just talking about BBS or days or coded?
  12. R

zexion(and others) gameplay?

ok, i am officially confused. How will you be able to play as as zexion?? will you swing a book? and what about everyone else( except the obvious like axel xion, or roxas)
Back