• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku Fan1415

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Emotional Kingdom Hearts

Hey, so I'd like to know: what scene in any of the Kingdom Hearts games (excluding Birth By Sleep; please don't include that game; I haven't gotten it yet) has made you emotional? Can be any emotion: Laugh, cry, get angry, etc. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!! For me: KH: Very beginning, Donald...
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

*sigh....* I guess I'll just have to deal with your cruel tendency to break poor Riku's heart....=,(
  3. R

Awww! =( Well, I mean, Holly's race is like KH's equivalent of the elves, right? The elves are always the most beautiful, and you just can't help but love an elf x human relationship (Arwen x Aragorn!). Besides, why make Holly so damn gorgeous if you're not planning on pairing her up with...
  4. R

*whistles* dang, epic battle! And was that a sign that Riku's pairing up with Holly? I hope so, because River....well, aside from being too hyperactive for me (we already got Selphie, and Rikku, come on!), pairing Riku up with a tiny girl-cat....thing, would just be.....awkward...
  5. R

People might say the same thing about me. But no! 'Tis I, Riku Fan1415, back from the world of Resident Evil! (Sorry, I was so hooked that I forgot all about Kingdom Hearts! Le Gasp!) now I have returned from exile! Now al we need is Onasi back. ONASI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!?????
  6. R

Saïx and Axel scene

Well, let's think of it this way: 1. Why would he bring up "the past" if he was only referring to some plan the Organization had concerning Roxas, especially if they were still in the process of working on that plan? 2. Why would he use Axel's original name (Lea), if he wasn't referring to...
  7. R

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Ok, THIS I gotta read! Where is the story, and what's it called?
  8. R

Fanfiction ► Before the 13th Order

The beginning of the awakening of the powers of the most powerful Heartless of the worlds of the series of Kingdom Hearts.....XD If you can understand this, you're a genius.
  9. R

Is Terra Still Alive?

Well, mostly, I'm saying that while Terra's hair is slightly similar to Xehanort's, we haven't even seen what Vanitas looks like yet. Who's to say it isn't the Xehanort we know under that helmet? Besides, think of it this way: Sure, Vanitas is shorter than Xehanort, but hey, Ienzo is...
  10. R

Is Terra Still Alive?

I love how we keep assuming that it's gonna be Terra who turns out to be Xehanort and not someone whose face we haven't even seen yet.....hint hint. I shall sum up my own theory: 1. "Xehanort" is the only thing the "young man" taken in by Ansem the Wise can remember, strongly implying it to not...
  11. R

Fanfiction ► Green Eggs and Heartless

LOL I loved it! XD They should have made a bonus disc (like they do for DVDs) with this on it among other hilarity!
  12. R

I just beat 358/2 Days

Welcome......let the discussion of such an awesome epic game begin! Loved it, Roxas pwns!
  13. R

Favorite magic

Mostly used Cure when playing as Roxas. When I played in multiplayer, I used fire for Axel, ice for Vexen/Demyx, air for Xaldin, etc.... I was kinda disappointed by the magic turnout. I was hoping there might be some offensive "light" magic, but the closest magic we get to light is cure....
  14. R

? Is somebody gonna write dirty stuff? :love: :lol:
Back