• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku and Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I just have a quick soundtrack question...

Yep that's it. Thank you
  2. R

I just have a quick soundtrack question...

What's the song that plays at the end part of the secret ending for Birth By Sleep Final Mix?
  3. R

I recently bought an Ultimate Codes disc for PS2 and it won't read it...

I doubt it's my ps2 because it reads every other disc and dvd just fine. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? The disc is not that scratched up so that shouldn't be the reason...
  4. R

Can you add codes to Action Replay's that come with codes such as....

The Kingdom Hearts & FFX disc, or the one that comes with Soulcaliber 2 codes? Because I want an Action Replay for PS2, but I want a cheap one and adding codes wouldn't be a problem.
  5. R

Hopefully getting Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ soon....

How long do you mean by "forever"?
  6. R

Ok, thanks you guys. Have any of you ordered it from play-asia.com?? If so how long did it take to get to you??
  7. R

Alright, I'll do that. I have a question though, in Critical mode, how does earning HP and MP work? Do you simply earn less HP? Or do you have to equip the Zero Exp to get less HP?
  8. R

I have beaten the regular KH2 on proud using only kingdom key and it was pretty easy, and I beat Sephiroth at level....71...I think. And I found a translation guide already on Gamefaqs.com for all of the abilities, items, and such. I'm going to play on proud mode first, and then I'll try...
  9. R

Anything you guys want me to know? I have everything ready for my PS2 to play it and all, so that's good. I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to tell me any tricks or anything else I should know. Thanks.
  10. R

Question about the heartless...

Ok, first of all I apologize if this has been answered before, but I was replaying the series and something came up. In the first one, Leon calls them "those without hearts" yet in Kingdom Hearts 2, Saix says something along the lines of...."Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage...
  11. R

Need help finding what I need...

My laptop heats up too quickly and therefore shuts down automatically when this happens. I'm trying to convert video files to MPG so I can burn them onto my DVD+RW. But after the converting process has been going on for 3-6 minutes, the laptop overheats and shuts down. The only time I've...
  12. R

Need help finding the name of a PC game...

All I remeber is u play as some guy who's weapon is an electric, shocking thing. And some enemies include a wind up mouth toy, a giant machine, and some other things. I believe the name was Jack Flash, but when I search 4 it, there's no information. Help?
  13. R

I need help in a star wars game...

The game is Star Wars: Lightsaber Battle Game for the TV. I need to know how to use force powers in the game. Does anyone even know what Im even talking about? Thanks.
  14. R

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Can't wait to play as Axel!
  15. R

I have a question about final mix+

I'm alright. I just haven't been posting much in the forums lately, but I do here and there.
Back