• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rikku101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alrighty xD let's say I'm a guy that loves this sight but can't get on as much as I want to...
    Ha ha, I live in crappy ol' Erie, Pistolvania. The mistake by the lake.

Oops, I mean Pennsylvania. D:
    Oh, what part of the world are you from? :O

Yeah, well my job there isn't permanent. I'm getting my Associate's degree in Network Security, and then my Bachelor's to follow.
    You work at a theater? :D That's pretty cool, but I heard it can be a pain.

I work at Barnes and Noble part time.
    Nah, I have a job and go to school. But I'm on here at night a lot. And school when I'm on break.
    Ha ha, of course I'm kidding!

I would do a lot of things... things that are a bit inappropriate to mention... O.O
    Without a doubt, I think Braig will come back whole. Cause the concept of death doesn't really exist in KH. xP

That is one thing that is very puzzling about him. There was some undeplot going on, but most of the details of why they were working together is still kinda in the dark. I hope a lot of light is shed on the reason in the future. ^.^
    Damn Terra! Grr. But I still love him. <3

When I saw Braig, I at first couldn't believe that this dark, flawless guy with brown eyes was Xigbar's Somebody. Well, until I saw him in the Jump Festa Trailer. xD I've always loved Xigbar, but he was so different it made me do a double take.

He does deserve more credit. Because if you think about it, a HUGE part of the KH plot couldn't have happened without him.

LOL, Ienzo is just a wittle punkin! He is so adorable. And Lea and Isa too! :D
    Why?

I could give a trillion reasons why.

I like him because he shocked everyone by turning out to be much more important than anybody could have expected. And because he is a lot smarter than he lets on, too. I like his character above anything else and think he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. Cause I have reasons other than 'he's so hawt!!' xP

But I have to admit that he is one good looking mofo! <33 At least before his face got screwed up. Even then...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back