• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rii

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

i’m so glad you used this clip :ROFLMAO: I can’t freaking wait for this thing to start! Hoping for a Tangled-like world reveal if we do get a trailer.
  2. Rii

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I hate that Nomura said all of the New Seven Hearts are girls again. Pacha from Emperor’s New Groove would be a perfect candidate imo, even though he’s not one of the newer characters (or, moreover, a princess) in Disney’s catalog.
  3. Rii

I've been having these weird thoughts lately (KH dream thread)

I had a dream last week that the original Organization 13 included some Nobody-fied Disney villains that weren’t featured in KH1’s council. Madam Mim, Cruella DeVil, and Gaston are the ones I remember most. It was pretty interesting, Beast’s Castle went pretty much the same, but with Gaston...
  4. Rii

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

But Disney, and moreover Mickey and Donald specifically, have been referenced before in Smash, I believe in Melee. Certainly the more predominantly they are showcased, the more murky the water becomes, but I honestly don’t see MD&G appearing in the background of a stage as crossing the line...
  5. Rii

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Wait, I’m confused. Didn’t KH2 confirm that Villain’s Vale (the castle that Maleficent resides in during the first game) and Ansem’s castle are two different castles? Could’ve sworn that was a plot point… (sorry for going a bit off topic)
  6. Rii

He looks phenomenal. Just from the overview, it seems the team put a ton of work into making him feel special. I’m pumped to try him out
  7. Rii

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

From my first glimpse of Raya, I knew it would fit well in the KH universe, but the icing on the cake was
  8. Rii

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

While I understand the point you’re making, and agree with it to an extent, I don’t think we really know what Kairi we actually have. I agree with Echo’s points - Kairi hasn’t had the opportunity to shine since the first game. She felt like an after thought in 2 and 3, and wasn’t even remotely...
  9. Rii

I think the story of Frozen 2 makes too much sense for it not to be utilized at some point, and I think it makes the most sense for Kairi’s journey to find Sora. Sora abusing the Power of Waking and the ramifications of that almost perfectly shadow Elsa’s journey to Ahtohallan where she “goes...
  10. Rii

Theoretically, assuming it is the Exam, I don’t think all seven of the characters I listed would be involved. It would likely only be 2. As for writing characters out, I think Nomura set it up so that he could write any and all of the characters out for now, but still has enough leeway that he...
  11. Rii

MOM could also potentially be Mark of Mastery? There’s a number of characters who could potentially be ready to take the test. Terra, Ventus, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Sora are all wielders who aren’t masters. If it truly is DDD vol 2, character(s) taking the Mark of Mastery could work well.
  12. Rii

The ratio of returning/new worlds for KHIV?

You misunderstood me. I wasn’t saying that DDD had 8 or 9 worlds. I was saying that if the next game is a shorter game, comparable to Uncharted: Lost Legacy or Spider-Man: Miles Morales, they’re going to have to choose if they want to put a bunch of small worlds, around the size of DDD’s worlds...
  13. Rii

I thought about the upcoming Miles Morales game right after I posted that. I’d be interested to see what a scaled down, but still on console, Kingdom Hearts game would look like. I wonder if they’d spring for fewer worlds - maybe 4 or 5 or if they’d go for more, smaller worlds - maybe 8 or 9 the...
  14. Rii

I’m hearing a lot of talk about the next “side game,” and people assuming it’ll be smaller in scale, but I’m not so sure this is the case. I think handheld gaming is on its way out the door. It’s been nine years since Nintendo released a mainline handheld device with the 3DS. Even though there...
  15. Rii

Dark Road ► Thoughts on How Disney Worlds Will Even Work (RE:MIND Spoilers Warning)

I think an Up world could work well here. Xehanort could meet a young Carl, Ellie, and Charles Muntz, and he could learn that heroes sometimes aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
Back