Recent content by Rii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Well, I did like his method of traversing the worlds by following his heart, but he still didn’t really have a reason to do so, like how in the first two games he was looking for Riku, Kairi, and The King, you know? But maybe that’s just me.
  2. R

This is really interesting. To me, it seemed like in KH1, the biggest reason SDG were traveling the worlds was to look for Riku and Kairi // The King, and Leon was like “hey while ur out there, stop the darkness.” And then, again, in KH2 it was like “ok now where did Riku and the King go?” and...
  3. R

It just feels like the series lost it’s roots. On first play through, I felt that excitement exploring new Disney worlds and watching SDG interact with everyone. On second play through, I realized that like so many have said before, and like so many will continue to say, there were just too many...
  4. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol.2 Cover Revealed

Goofy really out here looking at Sora’s ass
  5. R

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

13 bosses will be nice, unless it’s just the True Organization again. Even getting to fight them as other characters will be weak if that’s all that Nomura is talking about. I am glad they’re keeping the Secret Episode a secret though. I hope they don’t give away much between now and release.
  6. R

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

My biggest want is for characters other than Sora, Donald, and Goofy to get world transformations. I would love to see Riku and Kairi as toys or Lea and Roxas and Xion as pirates. The closest we have so far is Pete’s lion form from KH2 and Riku’s costume change in The Grid, but lion Pete was...
  7. R

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

I also think Cinderella could work really well - especially with Riku. I think he would have some wonderful interactions with this version of the Princess. Also, as much as I dislike it, I think Maleficent could work, too. It would’ve interesting to see a “good” Maleficent face off against our...
  8. R

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Didn’t Nomura mention something about Sora and Riku being in 2 different versions of the same world in the secret ending? I don’t remember his exact wording, but I think it was something to that effect, but not the same as Toy Box being a copy of a world, right? IMO this is a perfect...
  9. R

Tim Burton's Underland should have been in Kingdom Hearts 3

The title truly says it all. I'm watching the movie this afternoon and I am awestruck at how perfect it would have been for the storyline the Nomura weaved for this finale of the Xehanort Saga. I'll start off by explaining how this world can co-exist with KH1's Wonderland. To put it simply...
  10. R

I liked the BH6 story right up until...

I mean in my head he would have filled a similar role to Donald and Goofy. It also would have been interesting for Baymax to be with Sora when he and Jiminy travel to the different worlds to save the guardians. Honestly, Baymax being there would have been much more interesting and made much more...
  11. R

I liked the BH6 story right up until...

If I'm being completely honest, I would have been 100% okay with it if Hiro had allowed the first Baymax to go with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I, personally, would enjoy a new dynamic by throwing Baymax in with the OG SDG trio. But, I do agree that Hiro keeping 2 copies of Baymax doesn't really...
  12. R

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

Perhaps Vanellope is a Princess, and Ralph went to save her like Beast and Belle in KH1? That would explain Sora meeting Ralph and being able to summon him?
  13. R

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Second playable character is actually Ansem SoD, he’s been recording battle cries and field dialogue.
  14. R

Screenshot of new area in Olympus shown in Extended Demo at Kaaboo Festival

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot of Olympus Leaked from KAABOO Festival I would kill to see a world based on Tim Burton’s Alice in this engine.
  15. R

Arendelle Battle Theme

Ever since D23 when Arendelle was announced for KH3, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the possibility of the world paying homage to the Broadway musical, which played in Denver for just shy of 2 months at the end of 2017, before opening on Broadway in March of 2018. Before I get...