• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rich

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rich

My Annual "Oh I remember this place!" Post.

Do I even know any of you anymore? Well besides you, Shamdeo.
  2. Rich

The Vice Presidential Debate

Thoughts? Opinions? I think Biden killed it, to be honest. Paul Ryan spoke in broad, non-specific statements while Biden spoke in cold, hard facts.
  3. Rich

Music ► Imogen Heap

Is there still a stigma to reviving old threads? 'Cause Lord knows there's a few about her somewhere around here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvAx2Bdt-o She's been releasing one song at a time culminating in a full album. Above is the most recent in said line of songs, inspired by a trip...
  4. Rich

Jenny and Johnny

There likely isn't a thread for them. I've been listening to their album a lot the past few days. My favorites are My Pet Snakes and Straight Edge of the Blade. The first is apparently written about Jenny Lewis' former bandmate Blake Senett. Guess that means no more Rilo Kiley. =( The second...
  5. Rich

Parks and Recreation

Oh come on, there's no Parks and Rec thread? What kind of forum is this? Or maybe there's one way far back that I didn't see. Ah well. So what do you guys thing of this wonderfully amazing TV show? Amy Poehler really is hilarious. A lot of people seem to think the show is somewhat dull, but I...
  6. Rich

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I feel I should apologize for having been absent, but then I *did* leave KHI. I'm surprised another thread didn't pop up in my absence.
  7. Rich

Lissie

So yeah, hello everyone. I noticed there wasn't a thread about her, which didn't surprise me since she's not very popular. Ryan (Nocturne) sent me a few live videos of her a good while back, but I finally got around to downloading her album and I actually really like it. YouTube - Lissie -...
  8. Rich

Hi

Anyone remember me? :D Curiosity got the better of me, I must admit.
  9. Rich

I do think some guys put on the femininity as an act, but there are others who I think are truly just acting naturally, how they feel they should act. If that's the case, more power to them. I don't want Mr. Mountain Man, but I don't want Miss Fairy Princess either. I just want someone balanced. =\
  10. Rich

I usually just make conversation, and see if any kind of hint drops, like the mention of a girlfriend or something. You're making a false dichotomy with that statement. Not all guys are either manly or femme, it's more of a spectrum.
  11. Rich

Rilo Kiley

Pretty awesome band I've been obsessed with the past couple of days. rilo kiley-portions of foxes Video by tony ? - MySpace Video YouTube - Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining YouTube - Breakin' Up: The Music Video - Rilo Kiley YouTube - Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous The lead singer, Jenny Lewis, also...
  12. Rich

The best way to get over someone is just wait for the feelings to end. At least that's what I've found is the best way.
  13. Rich

Considering most of the people I've met and talked to have been straight uhhhh Probably not.
  14. Rich

Don't fool yourself into thinking you're GOING to find someone at a University. I've been at Uni for more than 2 years and nothing. It's ok to look around, but don't get your hopes too far up on that.
  15. Rich

I've never even had sex and I think it's overrated. =\
Back