• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riakito

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Heartless? I thought it was a nobody since you fought it at The World That Never Was.
  2. R

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Final Xemnas - I loved the final reaction command and fighting your way their was simply awesome. Axel w/ Dual Wield Roxas - Again, killer reaction commands, I also loved how awesome Roxas was with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Roxas' Dark Side (you know when he has a Dive into the Heart...
  3. R

It's been some time

It's been quite a while since I've come to see what's going on. Don't know if anyone remembers me personally, but I just wanted to say I'm back and it's great to be back.
  4. R

Ultima Keyblade (2)?

I forgot to put a spoiler tag in the title so I'll just put it here *spoilers* =D Did you know that if you were to creat the ultima keyblade when your moogle's rank is S you have some orichalcum+ left over if you were to use another serenity...
  5. R

KH2:FM+ secret trailer

or maybe he just doesn't want to watch it on youtube because of the load time it takes to load the vid with dial up. i should noe my crappy dial up internet is like death. i've been on the net using dsl at my cuz's and i am like so pissed at how slow dial up is
  6. R

Mushroom XIII

Umm... I might be mistaken ,but limits can be set to where they occur like a reaction command that almost constantly stay up on the commands as a reaction command
Back