• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sure. You can count on me. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Speaking of which, you told me in an e-mail already. Sorry I haven't replied back in awhile. Sure I don't mind. By the way, your welcome as well! lol. COME BACK SOON OKAY?
    L
    Good.At my grandmothers house.Came here yesterday for a two day consert things :D
    L
    Hiya kels how have you been?
    I think this Friday. When's yours?
    By the way have you watched any horror films? O_O Just wondering!
    I don't think it's been confirmed in my area. At leaast to my knowledge. But I'd perfer to not die, so yeah I will try to not get it. How about you?
    L
    *laughs*He would be heart broken if you loved somone else Lols! xD
    :D
    L
    Awsome!! Just remember Shiki is mine xD
    I saw it!! Thanks kels!!! *huggles*
    Thanks!

Wow, both parks? You're really lucky! (Even if you don't remember the trip to Disneyland, lol) What's your favorite ride?
    But I don't have the time for studying haha.
    And going back and forth from home (Philly) to the NJ beach. Hawaii sounds like its gonna be awesome!
    Damn you're lucky. Bu tI have this week off, a few days off the next week, away the whole week after that, and then reviews and exams the next week or so after that.
    Hi! (I can't tell you how much I enjoy your Zexion posts!)

I've been to Disney World, though I'd like to hit all the parks someday. Especially Disneyland and Tokyo Disney, that one looks really cool. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back