• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

I always try to judge people more for their actions rather than their views. If Quinton wasn't a creep, I doubt anybody would care that he follows right-leaning twitter accounts.
  2. R

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

I just want to hear Quinton's point of view on this whole thing. It's very easy to cast judgment when you only know one side of the story.
  3. R

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Now that Hayner, Pence and Olette are confirmed for KH3, I wonder if their VAs will return too. Jessica DiCicco should be a given since she's still active in the VA industry, and I know Justin Cowden is...
  4. R

It's killing me...so,so badly

I gave in and watched Back Cover in English early since I already have the game pre-ordered, but I'm not watching anything of 0.2. In the past I've spoiled myself on BBS and 358/2 Days, but I'm gonna try not to do that anymore. I really hope KH3 is a simultaneous worldwide release so that we...
  5. R

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

I'm curious if Square will take the effort to make KH1FM look as good as they advertised it back when 1.5 was being released. I kinda doubt it but a man can dream. Here's a video that explains what I'm talking about. https://youtu.be/v2m_-PvbYwE?t=72
  6. R

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

Even if the trophies are shared between the PS3 and PS4 versions, I'd probably still attempt to 100% KH1 and KH2 again because I just love those games. I would probably give up at the Org. XIII data battles and Lingering Will though. I beat them both in Critical mode on the PS3 version, so IDK...
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue looks like it will go PS4 Pro in December

I wonder how 2.8 would benefit from this. Dream Drop Distance already seemingly runs at 1080p and 60fps on the standard PS4. Would it upscale the game to 4k? Maybe 2.8 can run at 60fps now. There are a few possibilities. I just hope the standard PS4 version doesn't suffer in any way.
  8. R

I watched all the main story scenes of Chi and I still don't really get the plot

I know that Back Cover will likely reveal all the huge things about Chi's plot, and why it's relevant for KH3, but before 2.8 comes out I'd like to get a better grasp on browser Chi's plot. I have a basic idea of what's happening, but I'd like to dig deeper into the intricacies of the plot so I...
  9. R

Do I really have to beat this game's story quests to understand KH3 when it comes out?

Or would watching Chi Back Cover tell me everything I need to know? I really don't want to have to beat this game's 300+ quests to understand the story. I have no problem beating any other KH game to get the story, but Unchained Chi's gameplay is incredibly repetitive because of the mobile...
  10. R

Roxas' Battle Cries

No, the battle cries in DS Days were recorded just like any other KH game, but had to be compressed to accommodate the DS's sound capabilities. For the Days movie and KH2, they were able to use the original sound files in their original quality without compressing them. That's why the old scenes...
  11. R

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I just bought this game a little over a week a go, and beat it in less than a week. It was amazing. I loved the story and the gameplay. The battles were hard at first, but I stuck with it and got better as time went on. I hope a sequel or spin-off actually happens.
  12. R

I don't think this forum should be in the future of Kingdom Hearts section anymore

Since it's available worldwide now, shouldn't it be moved to the handheld entries sub-forum?
  13. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Just tell anyone who's finished the game to record the credits so we can finally put an end to this confusion.
  14. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Have videos of Shiki surfaced yet? I'd like to hear her. And I'm kinda curious as to who Beat is too.
Back