• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RenoTurk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help: how to unlock paradox Titan Cup and hade cup?

all of forms is @ level 7 but Summon is not. I guess I have to leveling up my summons hardcore >_< (It is @ level 4)
  2. R

Help: how to unlock paradox Titan Cup and hade cup?

I beat all of 4 original cups and 2 paradox cups; but some reason that I can not get access to last two cups?
  3. R

afterthoughts ect......N/A version only!!!!!!!!

what did they censored? and what do they look different (Guns-wise)
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts2 summons

KH_Pro, your name made me laugh. Show how KH Pro you are.. Pongo, Mushi and Yuna, Rikku and Paine ARE NOT SUMMONS. ASK PEOPLE THAT IMPORTED THE GAMES~! They would says no.
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts2 summons

LOL NO.. (they are not summons. they are just NPC that give you keyblade and etc.)
  6. R

Kingdom Hearts2 summons

yup only 4. (I Guess Square-Enix saw how people dont use summons in KH1) Many people dont use summons in KH1 >_>
  7. R

Do anyone have picture of Seifer says OWNED

EGM Required them to take it off from KH Sites. (but they never says anything about forumss :P)
  8. R

thanks you XD (those picture cracked me up XD)
  9. R

same as topic..
  10. R

Who like Harvest Moon Series?

I wonder how many people in this community have got their hands on Harvest Moon?
  11. R

Name of Turks Members

I know 6 Turk Memmbers (include former) Reno, Rufus, Tseng, Elena, Rude Former Member: Vincent. I wonder what is name of Turk members from Last Order or Before Crisis
  12. R

Joonny Depp Jap article

Sound good ^^
  13. R

What is your first 5 RPG that you played in your life and what is your top 5 RPG.

When I look back in my past and remember most of classic games that I played awhile i was young.. I wonder what is your first 5 RPG games that you played and top 5 games that you like during whole of your life, around the video games.
Back