• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Renj?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

organazation

Name: Embex Weapon: Fist Gloves ( Close Combat ) Power: Speed Nick name: Speed Racer Nobody: Kick boxer Ambition: To out-smart Zexion
  2. R

OFFICIAL square enix response to KH2 Final Mix + in US

Trust me.............................Its better in Japanese anyway
  3. R

Opposing view point AGAINST the theory of week or month?

Again, i aopologize, I did not properly research and blindly made a statement, but thank you for the info
  4. R

Did you see episode 121?! orgasmic!
  5. R

I see, then my apologies then, i did not know that it was confirmed that it took place in the past. But just like the sercet video for kingdom hearts it did not tell alot. so was it confirmed that is was not roxas, because characters from the present could easily be pushed in the past because...
  6. R

Chasers

I concur, and great definition research, for i am rather too lazy for such a thing
  7. R

Congrats bleach lover, (love that show) but seriuoly being a newbie here or not, look at his face! and why is everyone so quick to assume that he is just a look a like, is that what you believe?
  8. R

Are you sure man lol look real hard
  9. R

Ok, you say that the new series takes place even before kingdom hearts 1 right? So, and correct me if i am wrong, but we all know that sora transformed into a heartless briefly in KH1 right? Which, in turn, created Roxas IN KH1 correct? Therefore, if Roxas appeared in the new serect video...
  10. R

Incorporate FF worlds in the next game?

Like maybe Midgar from FF7? that world would be sweet to run around in. Im sick of all these disney worlds
  11. R

an anyone here translate? I'll give you a high five!

so dos anyone speak japanese?
  12. R

figures,no one knows the new abilites you get in critical mode.

I mean, does anyone know how to get those abilites translated or what, so lazy, lol For example, the one that gives you 0 Exp in exchange for something else?
  13. R

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) Can someone pls tell me the translated meaning of the new abilites you start out with in critical mode? i begging it peeps
  14. R

New Abilites In Critical Mode

you start out with some unique support abilites right from the beginning of KH2 final mix +, on critical mode only i believe. So does anyone know where i can go to to see them translated?
  15. R

Translations for abilities pls

Ive been playing KH2 final mix, but in critical mode i believe you get these new set of abilites, i would like to know what they do. One of them makes it so you gain no exp. from enemys but in return you get something else. Soooooooo can anyone translate them for me?
Back