• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Relik

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Not so much a "theory" as a collection of thoughts . . . (Spoilers, yes)

I can't really speak on the first 12 points since it's mainly info that's been put together, but that last one, with share a quick opinion on. I just assumed Xemnas wanted a keyblade wielder to start collecting hearts for him, like how he used Sora. They probably thought Roxas would be easier...
  2. R

Xemnas the king of the knights

It is the female's armor because you also see her keyblade there. So that part I disagree with in your theory, but after just beating Xemnas again recently I noticed the crown he was wearing and starting thinking the same thing that he (Xenahort) was once their leader.
  3. R

Keyblades Have Hearts

This sounds good and all, but I can't agree with it. Now i know Nomura has told us virtually nothing about the keyblade, but if we find out the keyblade has a living consciousness inside of it I will be very upset. Because first it wanted Riku, then Sora, then Riku and then Sora again, all...
  4. R

Riku... left out?

Puck, I'd have to agree with you, because (now I haven't played KH1 in a while so my memory is fuzzy)wasn't Riku the original keyblade master, but due to giving into the darkness his heart became weaker than Sora's and that's why the keyblade went to him instead. If that is true, then there is...
  5. R

Riku... left out?

I agree, Riku is severly left out and it angers me. He's much better than Sora and Kairi. He is much more of a pivotal character than Kairi ever will be yet she gets more attention. It ain't right
  6. R

The new secret ending could take place in the realm of darkness

I thought that's just what people called the video. ASAS and DD were actually TWTNW.
  7. R

The new secret ending could take place in the realm of darkness

I've seen a lot of people say that they think the new secret ending takes place in alternate universe, but I don't. I actually believe that they are in the realm of darkness. Think about it, look at how the place looks after the UEM blasts the sky and how everything looks. Then compare that...
  8. R

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

I get people saying why didn't Mickey warn Sora and Co. but think about this, how often did they meet and talk, granted he could've said something but what if he didn't know anything. You just see him at the end of the video, they don't show him interacting with anyone so for all we know he...
  9. R

Dude you need calm down. It's only a theory about a game, a game with fake people and stories that shouldn't make someone react like this. Although I will say this, stop thinking your word is law. Back to the topic: maybe the problem was already resolved, or Mickey thought it was so there no...
  10. R

If this in response to me then the answer is no. I think this secret movie actually takes place before KH1.
  11. R

The whole point of my theory is that it takes place in the past. So no KH wouldn't have been locked already.
  12. R

This theory sound kinda convaluted and stupid but hey I thought it sounds like a good idea to throw out there. As for Mickey's involvment, this has me confused. Because Nomura said the secret ending takes place in the past but you could think of it as teh future or something to that extent...
  13. R

Powerleveling

I never once powerleveled in KH2, and Demyx is easy to beat without it. Use Sora and Goofy's Knockasmash move (I think that's what it's called) and it knocks down like 2-3 health bars from Demyx
  14. R

Your favorite Heartless

Neoshadow all the way, too bad they only show up towards the end of the game.
  15. R

kh2 secret

Yeah true it is old, but if he figured it out on his own without the aid of a guide book or people telling him, then good for him. IT is a really useful glitch.
Back