• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by relentlessheart1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

hmm... there is only one creature in the KH series that had red eyes: Unversed
  2. R

UnisonRush and Voltage Stack

so far, i have tried trinity limit... and for the record, the power did went out threefold! hehe so have anyone tried it yet? i have already did a new play for this, this is so awesome, though the bots dnt speak while in the limit, that sucks.. :/
  3. R

UnisonRush and Voltage Stack

we are all familiar with the trinity armor easter egg, when you do trinity limit, Bots TAV will join the command.. but has anyone tried unison rush and voltage stack while fighting trinity armor? will the bots join the fun as well? s1ilikelizards
  4. R

sonic impact

thats sonic blade.. i forgot where it was.... i think in disney town or something
  5. R

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

ya aeious? i lurve ice cream beat..."
  6. R

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

anyone noticed the MF can do attacks TAV and sor can? like megaflare, tornado/whirlwind to the void, soul release, raging storm,stopga, sonic shadow, meteor, and stuff? lol its is so cool to have a boss that can do attacks you can..:)s1ilikelizards
  7. R

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Mysterious Enemy goddamn...o.O EDIT: NOW THAT IS A BOSS! o.O
  8. R

New Keyblade - time travel?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Mysterious Figure timetraveLL? just look at the keychain@! XD
  9. R

The Narrator of the Final Trailer

uhmno, my mom voiced him.. seriously, gee yathink?
  10. R

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) aurora has stolen her own heart??? but how? tha
  11. R

Question about BBS memory size

*cough*get it on ISO*cough*
  12. R

Could it be?

what if the new secret boss is actually a sentiment of all members of orgXIII except roxas?? think about it, maybe the eencounter in BBS isnt canon, but its existence is, like LS vs Sora in KH2Fm.... when a relatively strong being is destroyed or defeated, they might occassionally leave behind a...
  13. R

KH:bbs challange quest

just try the maniac mode cheat.....it will give enemies 2x health(or more if you alter the hex ccode) 2x power, 2x resistance and 2x defence.... it is a great challenge especially on a low level...good luck...:)
  14. R

eRAQUS keyblade and aquas?

nah, maybe the wielder can summon and disperse his keyblade..
Back