• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by relecara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Question about Special Portal prizes

Ok wait. Again confused. I have heard that you can't redo a special portal until you have beaten all of them.
  2. R

That is really helpful. I'm in the last world, and I don't have very great dream eaters/commands, so thank you so much!
  3. R

So if I was to be trying to get enough brilliant fantasies lets say to make a star ranked dream eater, can you replay the special portals that have these, and if so can you also get the prizes multiple times? If I am saying something that doesn't make sense then please correct me because I am...
  4. R

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

I just got the ending glitch. Is it worth it to start over if i am only playing proud to 100% critical? (Btw i filled out the thingy so we'll see)
  5. R

Command List?

Is stopza available though for sora and riku? Or is it just a cutscene spell?
  6. R

Command List?

I've been trying to put together a list of the available commands for the command deck. I've been using google translate from some japanese sites, but I'm afraid I may have missed some. This is a very rudimentary list but I haven't seen a list anywhere else. Could you guys help me in case I...
Back